Rose in Code Geass Rose of the Recapture
Screenshot via Studio Sunrise

Code Geass: Rozé of the Recapture Movie & Episode Release Dates

A new era.

Code Geass fans are finally getting a new story in the series dubbed Rozé of the Recapture. So you don’t miss out, here is a look at when the Code Geass: Rozé of the Recapture film and series adaptions will be coming out.

Recommended Videos

When Does Code Geass: Rozé of the Recapture Release?

Nightmare Frame Code Geass Rose of the Recapture
Screenshot via Studio Sunrise

Code Geass: Rozé of the Recapture will first arrive in theaters across Japan on May 10. The story is split into four acts, each released in movie form throughout theaters. Right now this theatrical release is limited to Japan, however, Code Geass fans around the globe will get their chance to experience the Rozé of the Recapture story through Disney Plus later in the year.

Here is a look at the dates for each of these Code Geass: Rozé of the Recapture movies to arrive:

MovieRelease Date
Code Geass: Rozé of the Recapture (Act 1)May 10
Code Geass: Rozé of the Recapture (Act 2)June 7
Code Geass: Rozé of the Recapture (Act 3)July 5
Code Geass: Rozé of the Recapture (Act 4)August 2

When Will Code Geass: Rozé of the Recapture Release On Disney Plus?

Code Geass: Rozé of the Recapture will air on Disney Plus in June 2024. Right now there is no exact release date for its arrival, however, it won’t be the four films Japan is getting, instead the story will be told in a series format.

There will be 12 episodes in total to tell the story of Rozé of the Recapture. Right now it is unclear whether these will arrive weekly or as one big story dump, however, given there are still two movies to release when it’s slated to debut, we’d expect it will be a weekly release.

Once there is more information on exactly how this series will air this article will be updated to reflect that news.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Jujutsu Kaisen: How Old Is Gojo in Season 1? Answered
Gojo holding up his hand in Jujutsu Kaisen.
Read Article Complete My Hero Academia Filler List
Legendary Entertainment and Netflix are making a My Hero Academia live-action movie with bad Army of the Dead and Obi-Wan Kenobi writer Joby Harold.
Read Article KonoSuba Season 3 Episode 3 Release Date And Time Confirmed
KonoSuba Season 3 art.
Related Content
Read Article Jujutsu Kaisen: How Old Is Gojo in Season 1? Answered
Gojo holding up his hand in Jujutsu Kaisen.
Read Article Complete My Hero Academia Filler List
Legendary Entertainment and Netflix are making a My Hero Academia live-action movie with bad Army of the Dead and Obi-Wan Kenobi writer Joby Harold.
Read Article KonoSuba Season 3 Episode 3 Release Date And Time Confirmed
KonoSuba Season 3 art.
Author
Ryan Galloway
Ryan is a Senior Staff Writer for The Escapist who has been working at GAMURS since 2020. He covers a wide variety of topics between anime and gaming and boasts a degree in Journalism from Murdoch University. Email: [email protected]