Apocalypse Lane: Episode Eight: Gullivers Travels

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode Eight: Gullivers Travels

Cuddles hitches a ride from a bird crazier than he is.

Watch Video

dam it your first , you beat me on my first post ever congrats

fir- dammit. cool. they should do like a parody of fallout or something along those lines.

Why does it take so long to buffer??!?!?!?!

We did one last week and that's all your gettin'. LOL

Good episode, Jon!
I was wondering how the 'Gamerz' gang would go, but now, with that brief introduction, I'm looking forward to next week.
Awesome.

Good work, really enjoying the series now, I was doubtful after the first couple of episodes but fortunately it has just got better from there.

it messed it up

is it bad luck to kill a hoocker

RED RUM

MURDER

ooohhh cliffhanger 0_0
nice one jon!

MadMark18:
RED RUM

Welcome to the Escapist. Just a fair warning, posting random things that are meaningless and not on topic with the forum is a quick way to get banned or suspended by a moderator.

A carrot eats a rabbit
does that blow your mind

MadMark18:
( .)(. )
) (
( \/ )

MadMark18:
it messed it up

MadMark18:
is it bad luck to kill a hoocker

MadMark18:
RED RUM

MadMark18:
MURDER

what are you on???
please dont just post alot of random shit

TheZapper:
Good work, really enjoying the series now, I was doubtful after the first couple of episodes but fortunately it has just got better from there.

Thanks Zapper! Yeah, the series can have some episodes that are better than the others but when it gets down to it the story is what should keep people coming back. I think once the series is done people will look back at it and hopefully want to watch them all over so they can enjoy the ride. I hope. :p

Jon Etheridge:

MadMark18:
RED RUM

Welcome to the Escapist. Just a fair warning, posting random things that are meaningless and not on topic with the forum is a quick way to get banned or suspended by a moderator.

Yeah, like what just happened! BAM!

Aww, my computer won't load up the video, or any videos for that matter....I was excited when I noticed the new episode as well.
EDIT: Yay! It's working now!
Great episode!

Shane Hamstra:

Jon Etheridge:

MadMark18:
RED RUM

Shane to the rescue!! Thanks dude.

Well, when ya call the thunder, the hammer comes out :)

Well done again Jon!

Nice episode. Looking forward to next Friday.

How many Episodes are you looking to have?

Spinwhiz:

Well done again Jon!

Jon I still think you need an avatar with the eyes looking back and fourth all shifty like.

I don't have anything smart to say then I'll just say AWESOME !

Keep em' coming I like them alot.

Brilliant episode. Best one so far.
Love Gulliver's story about his beautician. And the "Oh. You only have one"

Vash108:
Nice episode. Looking forward to next Friday.

How many Episodes are you looking to have?

Spinwhiz:

Well done again Jon!

Jon I still think you need an avatar with the eyes looking back and fourth all shifty like.

48 episodes at the least, but we could do more if there's an audience and an appetite for it which I hope there will be.

I need to animate my avatar but I'm not sure how to do it. I suppose it's just an animated gif file. I'll try it out sometime.

Haha, I loved the prostitute Mickey cameo, that was the first animation of yours I saw, and I think it's still one of your best.
I'm slowly liking this show more, though I still enjoy most of your older videos vrom other sites. I'm suprised Renegade Awesome wasn't picked up by the escapist.

Jon Etheridge:

Shane Hamstra:

Jon Etheridge:

MadMark18:
RED RUM

I asked Spinwhiz to bring the pain and he did not disappoint.

at first i throught was ok but now its getting better every week and nice cliffhanger xD can't wait for the next one ^^

Shane Hamstra:

Jon Etheridge:

Shane Hamstra:

Jon Etheridge:

MadMark18:
RED RUM

I asked Spinwhiz to bring the pain and he did not disappoint.

I do what I can :)

i was supreised that prostitute mickey had a cameo in this episode it was too funny.. if any of you seen that animation he did that is

bikeninja:
Haha, I loved the prostitute Mickey cameo, that was the first animation of yours I saw, and I think it's still one of your best.
I'm slowly liking this show more, though I still enjoy most of your older videos vrom other sites. I'm suprised Renegade Awesome wasn't picked up by the escapist.

Truth be told, we discussed doing Renegade Awesome. The thing with that though, is it's only one joke when you think about it. I think I could handle seeing Renegade every now and then, but I think every week would have been a bit much. LOL
I'm much happier doing something like this series where I get to tell a big story rather than just doing game reviews and having a dad show up who acts like an asshole. Even though that is still funny. :)

Most of my older stuff was always a parody of some kind. Parodies are nice because they are easy for people to get into because they already have a connection with the thing or characters your parodying. A new series is tough because you have to introduce new characters and it takes a while for a character to grow on you, especially in a 5-6 min web series, but I think I'm up to the challenge.

I promise you will see more Renegade Awesome down the line though, and The Escapist may even be nice enough to put him up on their website. I guess we will have to wait and see.

For some reason the very end was my favorite part of the episode.

"Put your hands up! Oh you only have 1 sorry."

Outro Music!

hey jon, good job bringing in Mickey and friends into this series. At least he is back on TV now, right? lol

It keeps getting better and better man keep it up, but i honestly am still disturbed by gladis and steve

I recognise the Mick and Goofy skit from a Newgrounds series, did you make those too or did you just use them with permission?

Great episode, the vultures pyscho-chat at the end was funny :)

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here