Apocalypse Lane: Episode 14: The Great Escape

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Frank? FRANK!? THAT FRANK!? Ah crap...

Haha, another good one. Since this has been a giant turn in plot development, are the Gamerz going to be in it anymore? Maybe not on a regular basis like the last few episodes but just in general?

(BTW I love that movie to)

Captain Bloodface saves the day!

lol The shoulder tumor made me laugh.

"Oooooooh shit!!*
xD

lwm3398:

Simalacrum:
Wooooh! great episode once again... Captain Blood Face rocks! And who's Frank?

Frank is the guy that ******** **************** *************************************** ************************************ ************************** **************** ************ *************************************** ****************************** Willy. In the Poker Night episode. Remember?

I love captain blood-face. Will we see more of him, or is that it?

Oh you'll see more of Bloodface, and others in future episodes. :0

AkJay:
now, i know this may seem a bit late, but why can't you say the word "Fuck" or any other swears?

Well, we try not to get too crazy with the swearing. We bleep out Fuck the most just because it's normally funnier. It's not that we can't say it it's just we choose not to.

Captain Pancake:
That wasn't half bad, actually! I think I may have misjudged this series...

thanks man. I'm glad a few people are coming back and giving it a chance. Tell more people to do that. :)

The series is honestly going to work the best once you've seen all the episodes and then go back and watch them again. We've put small little hints in the show since the begining that you won't pick up on until you've seen the entire series or we reveal secrets and plot twist.

Stabby Joe:

Haha, another good one. Since this has been a giant turn in plot development, are the Gamerz going to be in it anymore? Maybe not on a regular basis like the last few episodes but just in general?

You wont see them as much in the next few, but they will still play a huge part in the overall story.

Jon Etheridge:

AkJay:
now, i know this may seem a bit late, but why can't you say the word "Fuck" or any other swears?

Well, we try not to get too crazy with the swearing. We bleep out Fuck the most just because it's normally funnier. It's not that we can't say it it's just we choose not to.

Ah, ok i get it, it's kind of like a taboo thing, it's funnier if you can't say it =P

Pankeyman:
Captain Bloodface always saves the day!

One question though, if Hickey is passed out how does Stinky talk? Was he not really asleep or are they actually seperate entities (like Steve's tumour)?

That is a mystery that will be revealed in time. :)

I'm mean, I know.

Nice Captain Bloodface, and frank, Im goin to guess frank is short seeing as they were looking down at the end.
Awsome Ep

Oh my God the Frank part is hilarious!

Favorite episode to date.

Jon Etheridge:

Stabby Joe:

You wont see them as much in the next few, but they will still play a huge part in the overall story.

Makes sense, don't want to over expose characters otherwise they can seem repetitive. I'm really liking how this series is going now.

FRANK!
it looked like they were looking down...

Nice, Steve's reaction to Captain Bloodface was priceless.

"What the f**k" The fact that you bleep them out make them funnier I think.

"ok now come on guys we need to find a way out of here"................ "ohhhh shit" i love Marty!!!!!!

Are the Gamers the main antagonists now? Will this enitre season be about bringing the Gamers gang down? Is this also a way getting back at most of us "gamers" who didn't care for the series in the first place by making us the evil threatening to bring down Apocalypse Lane?

Only time will tell.

P.S. I love that bit about the plan.

P.P.S. I know where you got it from.

Simalacrum:
Wooooh! great episode once again... Captain Blood Face rocks! And who's Frank?

Watch Poker Night again. That ending is SO epic.

This show just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait until next weeks. Keep it up!

This show is just getting better and better. At first I didn't think it was that great, although I liked the characters, but now it's really getting funny. I didn't think it would really have a story at first either, but now the story is pretty good too.

WOw...we're gonna meet FRANK!!!!
I would like to further explore the effects of alcohol on Hicky. What if he drinks Vodka and turns into a Commie? Or Scoth and speaks with a Scottish accent?

I just noticed how everyone looks down when they get to Frank's door. Maybe he IS an anthropomorphic dick!!!
BTW, Fred should try making his animation a little more solid.
I also just realized that since everyone is currently out of Apocalypse Lane, the only ones there are Gladys and Big Worm. Pretty ominous...

Capt. Bloodface. JOY!

And I'm finally at the point where I look forward to this every Friday. Good show!

Ditto w/ ^. I don't care much for Captain Blood-Face. He served his purpose. Let him go.

Great episode. Can't wait to meet Frank.

Is he a midget?

CALL JON LOVITZ FOR VOICEWORKING FRANK!!!

staying with frank o.O? good episode cant wait for the next.

Jeronus:
Are the Gamers the main antagonists now? Will this enitre season be about bringing the Gamers gang down? Is this also a way getting back at most of us "gamers" who didn't care for the series in the first place by making us the evil threatening to bring down Apocalypse Lane?

There are some other antagonist yet to be revealed. :)

Vespid Necro:
like as soon as willy said '' well there is one place we can go'' I instantly knew he was going to see frank. xD

Lol another great episode keep em coming :D

Sounds like there's gonna be some red hot zombie on zombie action in the next ep.....

Also, Stinky needs more lines!! :D Actually my fave character :P

quiet_samurai:
Nice, Steve's reaction to Captain Bloodface was priceless.

"What the f**k" The fact that you bleep them out make them funnier I think.

I've noticed that too. Stinky's line about the Avon lady in a previous ep is gold, and I think it's the bleeping

Who the F*** would have thought censorship could do good!?

Fantastic episode xD. Laughed all the time ^^.

PS. FRANK!? :O THIS FRANK! :O Oh snap...
Are they going to watch happy days?

ha, "is this part of your plaaaaaaaaaaan? is this all part of your scheeeeee-SHUT THE F*CK UP HICKEY"

oh, god, where is this going?

Wow Jon. This is a Fantastic series.

Kenzinator:
Screw Zero Punctuation, to hell with Forgotten Relms, and go ahead and skip Unskippable. Apocalypse Lane is HANDS DOWN the best show on the Escapist. You should ask the Escapist for more money.

Seconded.

This show is awesome!

so we are going to see who Frank is? I don't know if I should be exited or scared...

Three cheers for Captain Bloodface!!

He is made of win.

I think this was awesome^^

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.