Apocalypse Lane: Episode 15: Dinner with Frank

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Chances are Stinky is some kinda growth or mutation, but is covered by the sock ^_^

Drakmeire:
the sad thing is I can explain exactly what hickey and stinky are. Stinky is a living growth on hickey's hand much like Steve's shoulder growth but I'm guessing Stinky is self-conscious about the way he looks and enjoys being covered by a sock.
There was an episode of tales from the crypt with a similar plot.
BEING A NERD FOR THE WIN!!!!!

Hey, just because an explanation makes sense doesn't mean it's right. For all we know, Stinky could be a banana.

Loved the singing, but I don't know why people are so surprised when just last week we saw Stinky talking while Hickey was passed out from the rum.

Ooh! A twist in the tale! I love me some twists. Awesome Episode John.

frank is awesome... and knifefight 0.0

Was the gimp a chick or a dude?

Great ep.

What is under Hickey's sock? It is also cool that we finally get to meet Knifefight. Great episode!

I loved the new episode as usual, but I can't help feeling that revealing that hickey and stinky were definetely two different people spoiled their humour. It was quite funny to think of Hickey talking to a sock puppet all this time.

How could that guy pick up a 2x4?

Dun dun duuuuun!

haha great episode at the end I was like GASP!..burp. good call on the food cause im having burritos for dinner.cant wait to see what happens with knifefight

...All I can say is... Oh boy...

There is no way this is going to end well XD

Also, never expected Frank to be so... small XD Guess with Willie's obsession with big dangly bits just made me wonder if... ya know...

Soooo...Willie's ex-lover is a lizard.

I think that was a retarded idea, but the rest of the episode was good.

great new characters

Frank is nothing like I expected him to be. I never thought he would be so...refined. I honestly had no idea what he would look like. It's also strnage how he owns a gas station. I think I need some backstory on Hicky and Stinky and learn how did Stinky came to be.
ALso, it should be intersting to see Steve go up against Knife Fight.

As a Mexican, I find Frank's bitch offensive.

I was shocked by Frank's personality as well due to expecting him to be much more psychotic based on Willy's story. I always assumed that Stinky was a mutation which looked like a sock puppet for some reason.

best episode yet if you ask me

That. Was. Brilliant.

Frank = Win.

Oh man when I heard Frank I had to check back to double check and yup. Now I am even more curious bout those unfortunate activities.

And Knifefight. I frickin' knew she was popping up eventually. I'll bet it was a split second decision and not something planned heh heh heh.

Frank is wonderfully debonair. The only thing missing was one of those cigarettes on a stick and a fez.

cliffhanger lane!, come on down to cliffhanger lane.

stop doing that Jon, i'm stuck here every Friday waiting for this thing, stop it!.

Yes, I knew Hicky and Stinky were seperate people!

ColdStorage:

stop doing that Jon, i'm stuck here every Friday waiting for this thing, stop it!.

Never! Wait till you see the cliffhanger at the end of the season. :P

What's wrong with cliff-hangers, Cold? It can often be anti-climatic to end episodes without any and suspense makes things more interresting.

Jon Etheridge:

ColdStorage:

I like the fact that you forward plan all this evil stuff that you do, your a sick twisted individual and you leave us hanging.

Don't change.

and now I'm excited about seeing the end of the series so it can tie up all the loose ends i've seen so far, but I wanna know about the last cliffhanger for some FUCKING STRANGE REASON so I can look forward to more Cliffhanger Lane.

I fucking hate you dude, you've turned me into a couch potatoe.

It's always good to look forward to something in a series, I mean something like Unskippable and Zero Punctuation have one off shows so it's more "what are they going to do next?" line of thinking while in a series with a story, a cliffhanger always helps and since these are made every week it also shows you have at least thought ahead and are not making something random and last minute.

Good times.

Jon Etheridge:

ColdStorage:

that is pure evil...

lol my favourite episode yet! frank isn't at all like id imagined

Oooooh shit, things are heating up.
Good episode, the series is definately getting better with each installment.

Oh my god... This will be awesome.
I suspect that this was jsut a build-up episode, to introduce Frank.
Good anyway.

This episode was one of the greats. I had exopected Frank to be short judging by how they were looking at him at the end of the last episode but I didnt think he was a, well, lizard.

Can he even carry a two by four?

Course my favorite part was when the Hickey and Stinkey were singing. Priceless - and I had always wondered if they were actually seperate or not.

Venatio:
This episode was one of the greats. I had exopected Frank to be short judging by how they were looking at him at the end of the last episode but I didnt think he was a, well, lizard.

Can he even carry.

Being as Frank probably wasn't a lizard before the nuclear fallout mutated everyone (we know that Willie looked completely different before then, for instance).

that was just awesome

Frank is awesome and i really had a feeling Knifefight would show up l8r ^^

Tempest Fennac:
I was shocked by Frank's personality as well due to expecting him to be much more psychotic based on Willy's story. I always assumed that Stinky was a mutation which looked like a sock puppet for some reason.

He is kinda psychotic, that overly relaxed suave nature is hiding a demon, see the way he spoke to Steve when he spoke outta turn... That's a guy on the edge man!

Anyway awesome episode this has gone from being a slow burner to a real consistent winner, think I look forward to it more than ZP at the moment!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.