Apocalypse Lane: Episode 17: The Knife Fight Dilemma

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 17: The Knife Fight Dilemma

Knifefight finds her bounty, but Mr. Biscuits won't be taken easily.

Starting next week Apocalypse Lane moves to Thursday!

Watch Video

How many personalities does Hickey have and what various alcohols bring them out?

Is it just me or does Cuddle's voice sound a little off?

Souplex:
How many personalities does Willie have and what various alcohols bring them out?

Do you mean Father Hickey?

Souplex:
How many personalities does Hickey have and what various alcohols bring them out?

Fixed.

Souplex:
How many personalities does Willie have and what various alcohols bring them out?

Hikkey?, well it kinda explains why he's called Hikkey.

I got off work early today so I got to watch me some Lane the minute it was on, woot woot. Genius show Jon, also been watching some of your other stuff, your a sick twisted guy, brilliant.

Oh, oh how this show makes me laugh.

So Hikkey has even more personalities, can't wait to see what he turns into next. International Super Thief?

Now there's a top secret vault involved. This keeps getting better and better.

Big Worm sounds like Mitch Hedberg.

Wow John, Way to keep the suspense going. Fantastic.

I wonder what Frank's reaction will be when he gets back if they crack the safe? I can't see him being particularly impressed if money was missing from it.

Awesomeness.

oh god, I smell some more multi-personalities for Hickey comin' up... XD great stuff as ever, looking forward to the next episode! Though, I have to ask, is it just me or is every series on this site moving to Thursday? Cause Doomsday Arcade and Unforgotten Realms are already on Thursday... :P

I fucking love this show!

Awesome episode. Love cuddles :)

Dear Gods hickey has another personality... oh joy XD

And Gladys (SP?) has a vault? Of unknown size, origin, location, and contents? This may not end well....

EDIT: Vodka, varmouth (sp again?), and olives...... it that a vodka martini? Mixed with the vaguely 007 music? SHIT!!! O_O;;;; SECRET AGENT HICKEY!!!!!

/me sings the end tune

Great episode as always :)
Can't wait to find out what happens next :)

another amazing episode xD

and a vault, another fallout 3 reference :p

Like Big Worm said. You've made alot of progress. There's less cat doo-wait. Point is; AWESOME.

Didn't Gladys have a different voice this episode?

awesome show guys, but why change the time slot? it was great before, I'd come home from school, get my homeworks done and enjoy apocalypse lane, it kicks off my weekend, HOW COULD YOU!!!

A nice episode. I think I have a theory as to what Stinky is up to, but it probably is best to leave it until next week to find out for sure.

GamerLuck:
Dear Gods hickey has another personality... oh joy XD

And Gladys (SP?) has a vault? Of unknown size, origin, location, and contents? This may not end well....

EDIT: Vodka, varmouth (sp again?), and olives...... it that a vodka martini? Mixed with the vaguely 007 music? SHIT!!! O_O;;;; SECRET AGENT HICKEY!!!!!

Please let Hickey be a Russian spy when he drinks vodka

Souplex:

Souplex:

Fixed.

you know you dont have to post that you edited your post... that defeats the purpose. anyways its moving to thursday? what day will unforgotten realms be?

Mr. Biscuits, I mean Cuddles, always has his blade at the ready. I wonder where he keeps that on his person.

This is the only show on the Escapist that keeps getting better and better. The others are great but they have all seemed to reach their peak.

You know now would be a good time to cut to the credits...

This is fast becoming my favourite video series on here.

Keep it up, John.

Absolutely great. Top stuff, guys.

Woop! Only 6 days of waiting this time!

The Vault? Oh no, here we go...

Haha good times!

Finally something to fill that empty Thursday time slot, now all we need is to have something on the Tuesday and I'm set for the week.

Also, Hickey is going to sound like Sean Connery in his secret agent persona, to me it just seems logical.

Shane Hamstra:
Mr. Biscuits, I mean Cuddles, always has his blade at the ready. I wonder where he keeps that on his person.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. But I don't wanna think too hard about it.

Also I agree I can't wait to see what this next alcoholic beverage brings out.

That was great, this series has actually become the main attraction for me on this site. I mean, I came for Zero Punctuation but this has more meat.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.