Apocalypse Lane: Episode 18: Sex, Love and a Man of Mystery

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Episode 18: Sex, Love and a Man of Mystery

Stinky calls in the best safe cracker he knows and Knifefight reminds Steve of their good times.

Watch Video

Nice Sean Connery impression :P

Anyway, am I the only one who didn't expect this to happen at thursday?

headshotcatcher:

I'm pretty sure it happened last week aswell.

I wonder what Gladys is up to....

That was great!

Love the James Bond impression!

WrongSprite:

headshotcatcher:

I'm pretty sure it happened last week aswell.

I wonder what Gladys is up to....

Looks like there's an upcoming set of new characters... :D

Hmm, needed a few more laugh out loud moments, but this was a vital part, and it had that makes-you-laugh-in-the-back-of-your-head thing, and that's not bad at all.

Does beer make him Canadian, or a redneck?

haha great episode xD

Thank god that wasn't a cliffhanger.

Right, I did not recieve the memo that stated Cliffhanger lane would be put forward a day, damn it... now I don't have anything to look forward too on a Friday after work :(

Also, a question to the Escapists;
Who's sexier? Gladys or Knifefight?
you see I like Knifefights attitude and rough and tumble ways, and while Gladys is hideous, she's obviously a tiger in the sack.

Forgot this was Thursday now, awesome! Better timing for me to catch it. :)

I'm with Cuddles on Gladys vs Knifefight.

I knew they were making a vodka martini... though i figured you guys would parody james bond, not use it straight out.... either way, nice episode.

And am i the only one who sees a subplot where cuddles and Knifefight get together and come up with some sort of "Off Gladys" plan?

Heh, a great episode. Especially Sean Connery's allergic reaction xP!

ColdStorage:

Right, I did not recieve the memo that stated Cliffhanger lane would be put forward a day, damn it... now I don't have anything to look forward too on a Friday after work :(

you see I like Knifefights attitude and rough and tumble ways, and while Gladys is hideous, she's obviously a tiger in the sack.

And Gladys' love of hardcore gangsta rap is a real turn on too. I mean from what she busted out in Episode 6 I think she is just as likely to put a cap in you as Knifefight is.

I've gotta say, the walking animations could use some work. Other than that, great as always.

I loved the permanent arched eyebrow, along with the great impression. Solid work, I look forward to it every week now. :D

I knew he'd have a voice like Sean Connery, go me. All that aside though WHAT'S IN THE VAULT? Oh wait, we're supposed to call it "The Fishin' Hole" now, aren't we?

Nimbus:
I've gotta say, the walking animations could use some work. Other than that, great as always.

It actually makes me laugh in a turn-off-your-brain sort of way.

Poor Steve, he's going through all that emotional turmoil.... but its his fault for not getting the apple.

Shane Hamstra:

ColdStorage:

And Gladys' love of hardcore gangsta rap is a real turn on too. I mean from what she busted out in Episode 6 I think she is just as likely to put a cap in you as Knifefight is.

You like Hardcore gangsta rap? ewww, your a sick sick man, if you had mentioned KC Flight you could have saved yourself there Shamstra.

Although you are right, seeing a bulbous bzitch rapping word for word with those tentacle limbs of hers is a sexy sight, damn Gladys, you don't have to put on the red light. GLADYSSSS! TURN OFF THE RED LIGHT!, you don't have to wear that dress tonight.

What is it with Jon and his threads that become quasi sick messages when you read into them a bit too much.
When I close my eyes I see horrors, Gladys in a red dress...

So rum turns him into a pirate and a martini turns him into James Bond a'la Sean Connery? Dam... whats the next drink haha!

Well I've said it once and I'll say it again:

Well I've said it once and I'll say it again, great episode!

good episode

The presence of yogurt suggests that there is still somewhere in America producing the stuff. How hard is it to transport the stuff? (I'm trying to work out how plausible the theory is that Frank makes more money from killing bandits then by selling stuff.) It would be amusing if Knifefight and Cuddles teamed up to bump off Gladys, but for some reason I can't see it happening due to Cuddles thinking the Gamers will go back to AL.

good ep.
'Does she tie to the motorcycle and ...'
lool maso/sado relationships xP..
or just superiority complex.

sneak_copter:

Nimbus:

It actually makes me laugh in a turn-off-your-brain sort of way.

Yeah I have to animate an episode in a week so I normally try to focus on the face and I use the tried and true "bounce up and down" for the walk. Hey it's cheap, but so is the show. :)

It's getting confusing. Bond doesn't like cuddles? Glady and Knife Fight? I gotta watch Gladie's gangster rap again.

Nimbus:

I like the walking animations. It's almost a style thing at this point. I equate the shaky walk to AL the same way I equate objects hitting the ground with an explosion in Aqua Teen Hungerforce.

AL on s Thursday? now if this means it will also air friday my life would be perfect.
and if not the

Apocalypse Lane is written and voiced by Jon Etheridge and Bryan Mahoney. Drawn and Animated by Jon Etheridge. See a new episode every Friday at Noon

should properly be changed

and as always, best episode so far

edit: it might be the voice actor, ive always had a thing for women whit deep voices but im beginning to get a crush on knife fight (which i say is perfectly normal, dont tell men no one in here have ever tried looking up some video characters skirt)

GamerLuck:
I knew they were making a vodka martini... though i figured you guys would parody james bond, not use it straight out.... either way, nice episode.

And am i the only one who sees a subplot where cuddles and Knifefight get together and come up with some sort of "Off Gladys" plan?

i was expecting them to hook up, i mean shes just been "dumped" and he still got some issues whit steve so what better way to get revenge than to nail the girl he had the hots for for sooo long, also they are both violent people whit a love for knifes and steve, it just made sence, and the whole human on animal thing cant really be a problem when theres ghoul on animal and human on mutant action all around.

Ugh... I don't think I want to know where did Willy get the yoghurt from... ugh.

Anyway fantastic episode as always xD. I wonder how often are we going to see Hickey different personality's. And was that a Scottish accent when Cuddles was around? Fantastic!

Holy God dude it's Sean Connery!!
Damn you Steve

Marvelous episode, I'm glad hickey/stinky are more involved with the show more than they were at the beginning. They're my favorites.

I wish you would've moved to Tuesday. I don't have much to look forward to on Tuesdays :(

I laughed so hard when Sean said "Who let the fucking cat in hear" right away. (Also, me thinks Cuddles is going to end up with Knife fight)

Why do I get the feeling that Gladys is more than just a cranky old woman?

Right, the rap, the plots, and the tentacles.

MajoraPersona:
Why do I get the feeling that Gladys is more than just a cranky old woman?

Right, the rap, the plots, and the tentacles.

Ditto.

Great show.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook