Apocalypse Lane: Episode 19: From Hickey with Love

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

I can see Humongoid moving into Steve's house due to not having anywhere else much to go if he's kicked out of his gang (my mother and I initially thought the Gamerz would all move to AL due to the "surprise" attack).

Ahaha, good job guys! = )

Started watching these last week, and they're really easy to get into.

BESTIALITY

CUDDLES WHY

Although, this kind of dick-move (haha, pun) does fit with Cuddles' character.

A lot of good jokes in that one; the Gary Coleman bit really made me laugh and I loved willies line at the end of that scene: "That was a pretty d*ck thing to say".

Fantastic.

lol 'what you talking about Willy'

necromanzer52:
Didn't much like this episode. Did you have to do that at the end?
Seems like you're just dragging it out as long as possible before steve and knifefight finally get together.

Who said Steve and Knife Fight were going to get together? :)

The big relationship in this show is mostly on Cuddles and Steve.

Squid94:
Ahaha, good job guys! = )

Started watching these last week, and they're really easy to get into.

Thanks man. I'm glad you like the show. Apocalypse Lane: The armpit of the internet. :)

Great ep as always, although I missed the funny one line or two from Steve's tumour.

This show just gets better with every episode! Greatest realization ever: "Now I can **** Knifefight!"

It took me a while to realise this had become my favourite show on the escapist after a less than promising start. But then I discovered who created it, and decided to stick with it. I have NOT been dissapointed and OH MY GOD SHE HAD SEX WITH A CAT.

Oh. OH shit. Oh shit my nipples. I think Steve's gonna be hella pissed. Awesome episode.

A cat having sex with a woman? Is that ironic or just funny?

BTW, "Once I blow this safe, we're going out on a date. And by date, I mean have sex."
I suddenly figured out what "walk the plank" stands for. Does Hickey gets frisky everytime he has a drink?

I just don't know. Good lord that last scene. Humangoid wailing like a baby was hilarious just as NES's responses were. Also mutiny sounds quite interesting.

Last episode I had a feeling that little Cuddles Knifefight thing was gonna happen. I was waiting for it so I could laugh. Male (species unrelated apparently) plus Female = giggity

What's going on with Worm and Gladys? They weren't in this episode at all. Oh well guess I'll have to wait until next Thursday to see. Way to much damn anticipation.

Another filler episode? -_-

olikunmissile:

Well.... you have to spend time with these characters and we have to address certain things going on in this silly little world. Otherwise when certain things happen in the future they won't have as big of an impact. You call it "filler", I call it development.

Not....mutiny?!

Great stuff, loved it!

I called that ending

One of the best episodes to date!

Jon Etheridge:

olikunmissile:

Well.... you have to spend time with these characters and we have to address certain things going on in this silly little world. Otherwise when certain things happen in the future they won't have as big of an impact. You call it "filler", I call it development.

You can call it development. However using the same joke from the last ep, coupled with willy telling about gladice, then seeing cuddles with knife fight. it didn't really develop much for characters.

First of all, I called it last episode that Cuddles and Knifefight would get it on. Secondly, great episode!

i seriously could not stop laughing at that "tounge tied" joke. too funny, great job you guys

Great episode.
More talking growth he's my favorite character. (can they share thoughts)

It's a shame you don't get as many comments as ZP, your show is really good. Great episode this week.

olikunmissile:

Jon Etheridge:

olikunmissile:

You can call it development. However using the same joke from the last ep, coupled with willy telling about gladice, then seeing cuddles with knife fight. it didn't really develop much for characters.

Nah it didn't develop much for character, true. But I'm talking about overall story... which nobody knows entirely. (except for us) Regardless, if you like the show enough to keep coming back every week then I'm a happy camper either way. :)

Jon Etheridge:

olikunmissile:

Jon Etheridge:

olikunmissile:

Nah it didn't develop much for character, true. But I'm talking about overall story... which nobody knows entirely. (except for us) Regardless, if you like the show enough to keep coming back every week then I'm a happy camper either way. :)

Jon, from what i can tell when we're recording, YOU GUYS don't even know the overall story beforehand. the characters' interactions dictate many plot points and changes during improv. at least, that's what i witnessed the last session. that's what makes working with you guys so damn fun.

-knifefight

Just watched every episode from the beginning, think I've found a new favourite series! That last scene will haunt my mind for a while...

At last I've found a worthy successor for drawn together :)

First half of this episode was awful. It really started picking up when we got back to Steve, then took a dive at the end. This show has been really derivative, lately. The trite, endless conversations, as well as the cat having sex with the woman (both Family Guy), are just the latest examples. I may be in the minority, as I don't care much for spoofs, video-game references, or bestiality. But to recapture my interest, you need to be original again.

lol good episode as always..
though.

Artorius:
lol good episode as always..
though.

LOL. It was pretty freaking obvious.

initialdelay:
Just watched every episode from the beginning, think I've found a new favourite series! That last scene will haunt my mind for a while...

At last I've found a worthy successor for drawn together :)

Whoo Hoooo. Marathon!!

Drawn Together was one of my favorite shows.

hentai_mona:

Jon Etheridge:

olikunmissile:

Jon Etheridge:

olikunmissile:

Jon, from what i can tell when we're recording, YOU GUYS don't even know the overall story beforehand. the characters' interactions dictate many plot points and changes during improv. at least, that's what i witnessed the last session. that's what makes working with you guys so damn fun.

-knifefight

Hell yeah, that's what I love about the recording process is no matter what we've written down, it's still subject to change. Having a script or an outline is great but if your in front of the mic and you get an idea that better than what you had then shit, go with it. LOL. You did a kick ass job as Knifefight by the way.

Am I the only one who didn't see that ending coming? I feel stupid now...

Great show Jon. Keep it up.

The ending is just great XD.

"eee... hey steve! Heheh..."

Yet another fantastic episode xD.

"oh hey steveeeeeeeee"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password: