Apocalypse Lane: Episode 20: Kitty Kitty Bang Bang

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 20: Kitty Kitty Bang Bang

The safe is blown open, but Steve is wondering if Cuddles is worth saving after what he pulled.

Watch Video

Great as always! Climactic ending, Knife Fight is a bitch, the works! I wonder if you guys will get past 48 episodes like URealms.

great episode:p what a bitch!

Nightfight.. that bitch!!! Once again leaving us with an ending that makes us all grab our seats! great stuff

freaky episode, why the hell would he take the head back and put it in a safe! why! tell me now!

also as always, best episode so far.

EDIT: just noticed this, why is bitch okay to say but fuck is getting bibbed?
and you should consider bibbing every word out of franks mouth, he freaks me out and does much more damage to my poor innocent mind than the word fuck does.

Knifefight turned on them? What a twist!

Knife just owned them. I guess Steve really likes the bitches.

two-timing [email protected] why would Frank put the head in the safe? :S

This series had a shaky start but after the characters were established it really turned into a great show. Love the Knifefight twist at the end. :)

Maybe he wants it for safekeeping, you know... For later use. Nothing wrong with a good head.

See what I did there? ;)

Awesome episode as always, felt abit short though happening wise. I now I can't wait till next week to see what Humongoid will do with the crew when he gets to them!

The drama!

Oh and Frank is a charming character, love him.

So, Knifefight is a backstabber! Nice.

The sound of Willie's voice screaming is hilarious.

Great episode as always.

Frank makes my week, I absolutely love him.

Nice twist at the end, didn't see that coming.

HK_01:
What a twist!

It makes me wonder how this is all going to come together at a point.

Loved the color blind I Spy. Keep the great work up.

Another awesome episode. Frank's reappearance was timed just right - I'd forgotten about him so it was an unexpected surprise. I hope this series has a long run because it gets better every week!

Great episode! Frank is awesome, I've loved his 'banter' since he appeared. The Gamerz scene was also hilarious

So there is a second bitch...

Hmmm, futher stating the fact women are evil I see!

Joking... Obiviously.

Pumper and Twitchy don't get enough screen time. They almost need their own spin off series.

Is it difficult to keep Puffer's voice going for a long time? I could just imagine it being tough on the tongue to have to do it for long periods of time.

Whats the confusion over the severed head? I have several in my floor safe, I find uses for them every day.

I think Knifefight has just reached Magnificent Bastard status. Walks in, finds her prey, makes a deal, gets laid, gets paid and then delivers just enough info to get paid AGAIN without breaking her previous deal. Win.

DogofRaw:
Whats the confusion over the severed head? I have several in my floor safe, I find uses for them every day.

there good for storege

Awesome.

Who doesn't like a little head?

obisean:
Puffer and (does the other guy even have a name?) don't get enough screen time. They almost need their own spin off series.

Is it difficult to keep Puffer's voice going for a long time? I could just imagine it being tough on the tongue to have to do it for long periods of time.

Pumper (aka Tony Danza) and Twitchy :)

And Kenny Loggins must have turned hardcore after the apocalypse to warrant a mosh pit.

holy crap Frank is freaky O.o still, great episode once again, looking forward to the next one!

Woah...Just, woah. Cuddles and Knifefight suggested a threesome with Steve?! Damn this is getting wierd. And Knifefight's a double crosser!

HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF, JON!?!

Seriously, do you stay up at night to come up with stuff this good?

I assumed Frank kept his wife's head as a reminder of her. I assumed it would turn out that the rabbit was seeing different colours to the human so I was amused by the truth.

If all post apocalyptic women are bitches like these two.... well i hope i go quickly when the bombs drop.

Great Episode, Thanks guys!

Everyone is saying that Knife Fight is a bitch, but she's just pissed off at Steve and wants to get back at him. Alright, she's going about it in a bitchy way, but it was Steve's fault for turning her down in the first place and Cuddles shouldn't have made a move on her. That being said, she could have just punched Steve in the face... but I suppose he'd get off on that, so I can kinda see her way of thinking.

Anyway, I can't take all the cliff hangers! I wish I had some way of skipping to next week so I can watch the next one right now.

Why do I get the feeling Knifefight and Gladys are related?

Right, they're both manipulative and they're only women on the show.

How did you make the sound for Humongo's phone. I sounds like its coming from right behind me...

Great episode.I was so sure Steve would accept Knife Fights and Cuddles offer.

The sudden apperance of Frank, that made me laugh. I love how uncaring and British he is.

Was that a... A... How I met your mother reference? No eye contact in a Devil's Threeway?

Oh man. Knifefight took the cash and turned 'em in. Ha ha classic.

Awww Pumper's colorblind. He still rocks though.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here