Unskippable: Jak II

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

That game kicked ass.

I couldn't believe you got Jak II. I love that game.

I've never played the Jak series, though my mate loves it

Say, that Baron is the chap that voices Uka Uka! Small world

"Meanwhile in Ratchet and Clank" - Couldn't stop laughing. Bravo.

geldonyetich:
That intro video to Jak II was a bit of a slap in the face after all the time spent in Jak I. It's like, hey, good job in the last game. Your reward? 2 years of torture! I actually tuned out a bit from the commentary because I was a little too involved in remembering that. Jak 2 was a pretty cool game, though - it did Sandbox well and early after GTA 3 made it seem like a good way to go.

Valid point, but do you know what was a real slap in the face to those that played Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy? The special ending after collecting all 100 power cells(there are actually 101 for some odd reason). If you are just starting Jak and Daxter(Where have you been?) do yourself a favor and DON'T go the extra mile, they will just kick you square in the crotch afterwords.

Dum-billy dum, Dum-billy dum, Dum-billy dum, Dum-billy dum,
WooooooOOOooooooOOOOoooo

:)

And my longstanding policy of not messing with things that float by themselves pays off again.

Brilliant.

Making jokes at a good game- awesome

Inspector Gadject jokes- Epic

Combining all and refrencing R&C and Crash Bandicoot- WIN!!!!

HUBILUB:
I was hoping for an older game ^^ Although I can't see how this is supposed to be a bad cutscene, I love it... OK, maybe it's a LITTLE stupid...

I don't think they only do bad cutscenes, just long ones (remember, they did the starting sequence to Left 4 Dead).

After watching the cut scene again.

Jak and Dextar has a quite clever story.

The_root_of_all_evil:
WooooooOOOooooooOOOOoooo

:)

This so much, the only proper way to travel through time is a blue box. Was kinda hoping for a stargate joke though when that "portal" thing was turned on.

I love the Jak series. Even Jak X was fun, despite being a shallow Burnout clone with kart racer weapons.

"Put'em on....slower....Thats right."

Brilliant, funny episode guys!

Mothers everywhere now regret buying the cartoony game.
Statement of awesomeness.

I was just thinking about how much I wanted to play this game so badly. I don't know how you guys read my mind but it scares me.

I remember the first time I saw this scene. After Jak and Daxter's original E rated awesomeness, boticing that Jak II said T made me pause. "Sequels change in rating that much?" I could see E to E-10, but E to T was unthinkable. And then Jak spoke, and I ofiicially liked Jak II more than Jak and Daxter... and I hadn't even played it yet.

On topic, yes, I think everyone does the Dr. Who theme during the time travel. It never gets old.

I'ma let you finish, but Jak 2 is the BEST GAME OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME PEOPLE!

Good spoof on it... seriously Jak 2 is my favourite game of all time O_O

This made me smile.

YES! This was a great game that definantly deserved a unskippable vid. Jak 3 would also make a good one too.
A Bill and Ted referance! A Doctor Who referance would have been appropriate too there.
I liked the end a lot, "put them on, slowly. That's it."

I beaten Jak III and I have Jak II(need to beat it) but first I'm going to beat the ratchet and clank games first

that part made me LOL so badly because i can imagaine daxter saying that.

I <3 Jak 2 =D

Ahhh, that was a blast from the past. Unexpected, but immensly enjoyable! Thanks guys =)

dalek sec:
...the only proper way to travel through time is a blue box.

True. And the only proper sound effect for time travel is scraping the strings on the inside of a piano.

LiandriTrooper:
A Doctor Who referance would have been appropriate too there.

Did you not hear Graham humming a couple bars from the Doctor Who signature tune?

How did I know you where going to do a Inspector Gadget reference? How?!

I was surprised to see you guys do this game since it's already funny by itself, but you did a really good job. In retrospect, the opening cutscene is kind of cheesy.

Also, this is the second game in a row you guys did that I've actually played! Maybe next week, we'll finally get a Kingdom Hearts episode... hopefully?

lol the missing link between nate and crash

Drum-ddum dum-ddum dum-ddum damdamm Who?

LiandriTrooper:
A Doctor Who referance would have been appropriate too there.

You mean you didn't get it????

I love the Dr. Claw referances when there's an evil gravel voiced bad guy. This show is still hilarious.

Did anyone else realize there's supposed to be another Jak game coming out sometime this year?

One of the best games on the PS2 ever. Thanks.

Doug:

Brilliant, funny episode guys!

That was hilarious, but just so very wrong at them same time.

animorph:
You stole my heart with the Inspector Gadget reference.

Ditto. Ah, Dr. Claw. Whence hast thou gone?

Yet another zany, crazy Unskippable. Bravo, gentlemen. May the psychoses you pick up from your third Desert Bus ride be gentle!

not as funny as last week but still last week was hard to top

Great video, even greater game. This game and it's predesesor kept me amused for months.

put them on...slower

HAHAHA that was great

ever since watching this series...well the other day I was playing Army of Two and I realized I couldn't skip the cutscenes...gahh

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here