Apocalypse Lane: Episode 27: Mr. Franklin's Terrible Tale

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

At first when Mr. Franklin said that Steve took their baby away, I thought he was Knife Fight's father. I was NOT expecting that! Weird twist.

Seriously? That was frigging awesome. I don't know how you come up with this crazy stuff but it all fits together so well.

Keep up the excellent work.

stopitstupid:
At first when Mr. Franklin said that Steve took their baby away, I thought he was Knife Fight's father. I was NOT expecting that! Weird twist.

As was I.

TheNamlessGuy:
Awesome episode!
Ooooh plot twist!

Also the ending is a little bit "what the fuck"

A little bit????

wat.

Holy FUCK. Awesome episode.
Was this the end of the first season? I ask 'cause I don't wanna have to wait two weeks to find out XD

It's episodes like this that earn you the big bucks Jon. I fuckin' love your show.

Now you just gotta figure out how to get RA on here. Or would that be too much?

Lady Lovett:
Holy FUCK. Awesome episode.
Was this the end of the first season? I ask 'cause I don't wanna have to wait two weeks to find out XD

Yes, this is the last episode of the season. We'll be back in two weeks with the start of season 2.

I want to thank everyone for watching the show so far. It has been one hell of a ride up to this point and we have more twist and turns in the next season for ya.

During the 2 week break we will have something fun for you guys. We'll be putting up a behind the scenes episode that shows a bit of Bryan and I creating the show. :)

Again, thanks to everyone who has supported the show and stuck with it.

And Happy Thanksgiving! :P

-Jon

Whoooo!!! Yay Pete! I can't wait to see how this plays out!

...wait, if Steve's only 13, does that mean that both Gladys and Knifefight are Pedophiles?

Holy shit..this is genius.

AvsJoe:
Whoooo!!! Yay Pete! I can't wait to see how this plays out!

...wait, if Steve's only 13, does that mean that both Gladys and Knifefight are Pedophiles?

In their defence, Steve appears to be in his later 20s/early 30s and it's not as if there was any reason for them to think Steve was younger then that. I wonder if Steve went anywhere else before arriving at Apocalypse Lane? We know from Womanly Advice that Gladice was living there when he arrived.

It just keeps getting better and better! This probably the most plot twisting episode yet!

WHAT

THE

FUCK!

awesome ep though cannot wait for next ooone

It should be noted, Mr. Franklin's VA is really, really good. Like, extremely good, in a calm subtle way. It surprised me.

Wow, another great episode full of suprises. Soon we'll find out why Gladys and Worm want to hide that vault so much.

This is CRAAAZZYY. Damn, all these characters are just crazy, and very interesting...

so Pete's a robot and doesn't know it and Steve is a tummer. great job on this season but How many more twists will we see next season? and one more thing, was this whole season about what happened before the first episode with them eating Pete to where they buried him?

This is the f*@#ing weird and messed the hell up! But a fantastic show. Best one yet in the series so far.

Plot Twists? Tumor? Marty? Big Pete? Excellent show!

Jon, you make those plot twists like a GOD! I hereby declare that I am forming a cult devoted to figuring out your plot twists before they actually happen in the show. Or just watching the episodes... Whatever takes the least time.

Also: WTF?!!!

FOR THE- WHAT THE-

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have a spasm in the gutter now.

Aaaaaaaaawesome stuff, but really I cant wait to hear about the VAULT, and what happenned to the gang, man these guys were cool... and Obama, what is he up to? Big pete is back, thats a good new. Whats up with big worm also? He is almost never there...

Anyway, what a good bunch they are... and awesome twists indeed.

<3 <3 <3

XOXO

&stuff

this story does not have plot twists. this story IS a plot twist
Great work, I cannot wait for the new season.

Bonehead23:
so Pete's a robot and doesn't know it and Steve is a tummer. great job on this season but How many more twists will we see next season? and one more thing, was this whole season about what happened before the first episode with them eating Pete to where they buried him?

Here come the time paradoxes

Wow, Pete's a robot and Steve is actually Marty's tumour and not the other way about.

You guys have more crazier plot twists then Lost.

Can't wait for season 2, good luck with it.

I love this show, it just keeps getting better. Did the Frankilns remind anyone else of Tubbs and Edward from the League of Gentlemen?

My jaw; I now need a dolly tray for it.

Jon, just answer me this: were you born a demented genius, or did you have to work for it?

The discussion with the Franklins was bizarrely good. And It's good to see that Big Pete has far from left us.

.................. nice

HAHAHAH! That explains episode 1 xD. It wasn't in the future it's just that Big Pete is in fact a Terminator xD

That was good. Even when they were going through the photo album I couldn't see how Marty got attached to Steve, I kept assuming he was still the growth, not Steve haha.

best episode yet (maybe beat by poker night)

Sweet episode, although I thought they ate Pete. So if he is a robot, wouldn't they have noticed?

Struggling to remember which way is up after that, awesome episode!

I must admit, that thing Steve had with Gladys just got a whole lot worse.

this is the best episode by far. so many plot twists....

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.