LoadingReadyRun: Just Drive

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Great stuff.

ok that was funny but i love the opening music better

lol. buddy christ.

Haha hilarious, I think this is the best one you've made on the Escapist. I loved Matt's acting when Paul tries to teach him drive a car.

Oh, and by the way, in the credits it says under Appearing: Everyone who's appeared in the video, and then Kathleen De Vere... I don't think Kathleen appears in the video, or did I miss her?

David_G:
Haha hilarious, I think this is the best one you've made on the Escapist. I loved Matt's acting when Paul tries to teach him drive a car.

Oh, and by the way, in the credits it says under Appearing: Everyone who's appeared in the video, and then Kathleen De Vere... I don't think Kathleen appears in the video, or did I miss her?

She was the voice on the radio

Oh the hilarity! LOL piggyback ride.

But what does bit after the credits mean? I don't get it.

hilarious

I liked the video up until they got to the bicycle, then I felt it fell apart a bit. Overall, still a good vid, looking forward to next week! (or I should say Wednesday.

It was okay, not quite up to what I expect from you guys, but hey, we all have off-weeks.

Gruchul:

David_G:

She was the voice on the radio

Oh, right! I forgot about that.

George Palmer:

Curtmiester:
Am I the only one who laughed at the Jesus doll on the dashboard?

I laughed. I believe it is a "Buddy Christ" figure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddy_christ

It's actually a "Jesus Action Figure". I have the same one :D

Quality video, guys

LOL great job

Paul was so funny!

This is what happens when driving instructors go bad...

nice :)

lol that was awesome

sorenity34:

George Palmer:

Curtmiester:
Am I the only one who laughed at the Jesus doll on the dashboard?

I laughed. I believe it is a "Buddy Christ" figure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddy_christ

It's actually a "Jesus Action Figure". I have the same one :D

Quality video, guys

No, it's actually a buddy christ.

In the interest of full disclosure, I actually can drive stick, so trying to remember how to act like I couldn't was rather a challenge.

Fun video to shoot though, this one.

-m

Nicely done as always. Thanks for brightening up my dreary morning!

Bwahahaha this was hilarious!

Heh what a nice coincidence I just got back from my weekly driving lesson. Hope you didn't scrape too much paint off the car on that trash can D:

hehehe, this is great.

Haha, Paul as the driver's ed criminal. Nice!

Also, I wasn't really expecting the cops to piggyback as well, very funny.

iamq:
Brilliant! You have to continue with this series!

They've certainly not been doing it for six years already...

Good stuff guys, really laughed at this one. I like that you're keeping them short and snappy.

How on earth do you guys still have new material?

I love this video. Bloody brilliant

wow that was good! A nice refreshing amount of Good

Gxas:
And this, ladies and gents, is why everyone should be forced to learn to drive stick-shift.

Definitely.

What.
The.
F*&%?

hahaha, loved it.

Hahaha there's that ending bit! I was waiting for Ben to come running out in a ski mask! then an altercation with paul would ensue over who's get away car it was while Matt crept away, to tell, whom I can only assume was, officer Gomez about the crime. Was the perp. that Gomez (James) was refering to Ben or Paul? in all honestly I was expecting it to be Ben...
Hilarious all the same. Great Jorb y'all

LOOOOOL @ the fugitive teaching the guy how to drive

I was hoping for a horse and Giant turtle too, but aside from that, a brillant video! Well done you crowd of awesome you.

Alright, so for a second, I was really disappointed. When the main part ended, I thought "Wow, wasn't really much of a punchline there." The joke was really just the ridiculousness of it, and the cop giving the other a piggyback ride accentuated that. As for the criminal teaching Matt how to drive, it was funny and well executed, but I'm almost certain I've seen that done in something else. So when this video ended, I was disappointed.

But then I saw the stinger, and it saved the entire skit. I cracked up. It was an extremely clever and hilarious ending, and I just pray that everyone who watches the video will stick around through the credits to watch it, because THAT was the real joke.

Heh, that was Fething brilliant.
Not much more I can add to that. LRR is a brilliant addition to the Escapist.

wow :D

This is the funniest one on the Escapist so far. The driving bit was the best! You could have made a whole sketch out of that. Great work!

Great video guys, this proves to be a wonderful collection of shorts.

Kollega:

But what does bit after the credits mean? I don't get it.

The man who asked the main character to wait in the car was making him wait so he could go rob a house(I assume), which is kind of funny when you consider that the police were chasing a criminal on the same street.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.