Another Round

Pages PREV 1 2

Holy crap, I haven't thought of Drunken Master in a long time. To anyone out there, GET THAT MOVIE.

Daystar Clarion:
If you're great-great-great grandfather jumped off a boat 150 years ago that makes you American of Irish descent, The same way that I'm British of, ultimately, African descent, considering that humans originated there.

In America, I have a picture of an ancestor's grave from 1752 (tombstone not original). My brother and I were given his middle and first names, respectively, as our first names. Several of my cousins share his last name. We discovered our ancestor and his tombstone this year while building our family history. 150 years? Give it a thousand and check again lol! And what are we supposed to do? Pass the peace-pipe lol?

Edit: This is not a hate speech by the way, if anyone would care to educate me on the matter then I would be more than welcome.

Racist... =)

Interesting tidbit: St. Patrick probably grew up in Northumbria. He was captured by slavers and first came to Ireland in captivity. He also performed mission work in Gaul.

You hosers.

Interesting choices, some of which I've never heard of, and I've yet to see a single one. I must live under a rock or something. :P

No Withnail & I?

TOGSolid:
Good list, but really, Sideways? That movie gets far too much praise. The movie does have its moments where its genuinely funny, but that drawn out middle act where both guys are just being unlikeable schmucks screwing things up with the gals they met is just mind numbingly bad. Me and the gal I was with at the time were just about to give up on the flick and take it out right when it got funny again. I do have to admit the whole deal with getting the wallet back was funny, but god damn that mid act was shit.

I realize I'm a bit late here, but I felt the need to agree with this after seeing the article with Sideways in the list. Possibly the most overrated movie I've ever seen in my entire life. I did sit through it to the end, but I really wish I hadn't. I agree that it occasionally has its moments, but most of it just irritated me, because I didn't like any of the characters or care what happened to them. They weren't even unlikable in an interesting way.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.