LoadingReadyRun: Redundancy

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

I had a feeling that's where it was going, but it was very well played. Nice work, fellas!

Was that yahtzee with the glasses and long hair?

Great episode, can't wait to go to Pax East and see you guys and witness the "magical journey" that is the LRR panel Q&A time.

I love the hard copy joke at the end- it ties everything together quite nicely.

That was stretching out a joke done very well. Nice.

where be the phone storage device! >.<

otherwise, nice references to some obscure forms of media storage devices XD

Hurr Durr Derp:
Good old paper to the rescue. It's sometimes surprising to see how often much people (including myself) overlook that option. Paper handouts should be mandatory for presentations.

I never overlook paper, but that is only because I am so paranoid that my data will be lost. This has never actually happened to me before, but I always think about it.

johnman:

Yes it was. Go us for noticing. *Intawebz hi5*

GruntOwner:

johnman:

Wooooo!

johnman:

GruntOwner:

johnman:

Wooooo!

*sighs*

That high-five or yours is just a tad bit to premature. That was Alex Steacy, one of LRR's "regulars". If it helps jog your memory he was in "Mercenary Solutions" and was the bestiality supporter in an episode of ENN way back.

And that folks: is comedy :)

haha good stuff

I notice y'all are doing stuff with more advanced writing, less slapstick but still good

(admittedly, "Morgan's Problem" is still my favorite video from you guys....)

Whats with the filming in this one? Seemed a bit odd. Anyway great video.

I didn't get the joke but still funny.

I found the Brazilian reference offensive, expect a word from my lawyer

If only he had a black box back up XD

Vanguard1219:

*sighs*

That high-five or yours is just a tad bit to premature. That was Alex Steacy, one of LRR's "regulars". If it helps jog your memory he was in "Mercenary Solutions" and was the bestiality supporter in an episode of ENN way back.

Damnit, you've ruined my exposition.
Anyway, great episode (as usual)... and I sure as hell wont go to Boston, because it's... far.

This HAS to be their best video yet in this series. Brilliant work guys. Funny as hell since we can all relate to this.

That was hilariously over the top, but that's comedy. Great job, and I hope to make it to Pax East!

Holocube? Technology hasn't been invented yet
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Uff, I live in the Mediterranean, Can't get a flight to boston cos of exams and the fact that i'm shit poor.
YOU GUYS COME TO EUROPE!!

Hahaha...fun little game: Count how many of those you have used to backup a really important presentation. Though, you forgot to have him email it to himself, so that he can pull it up, to find out that he forgot to attach it, while an annoying bit of spam right below his self-addressed email addresses the issues of either "FREE PR0N!" or "NeEd a bigGeR PenIs?" for the whole office to see.

"Holocube ?" Haha :D

haha=D niceun!
dang, i see this every day in school; there are astonishiingly many ways to (try to) convince others that you bring the stuff:D they rarely do..;P

Everything Jer is part of is brilliant... except for Quick's Picks of course.

I *would* be at PAX but there's nothing available...

Awesome the Holocube !!

I dont get the joke at the end with the printout.

But still very funny.

Speaks to just how paranoid I am about my data. Seriously, I have 3 backups of my music collection...

It was funny, but not enough to really get me laughing until I read the cover of the hard copy. After that I couldn't stop.

That man was very prepared.

The_ModeRazor:

Vanguard1219:

*sighs*

Anyway, great episode (as usual)... and I sure as hell wont go to Boston, because it's... far.

Yeah the credits confirm it too. Only LRR vid I know with Yahtzee in it was him doing the voice-over for that games in the wild video on their site, I think he can only do voice over stuff since he doesn't live in Canada

Great video, brought back painful memoires of presentations in college where everything seems to go wrong no matter how well planned out you are

And it wasn't saved to his laptop in multiple drives first? Good stuff, especially the tie joke.

"holocube?"
Best redundant data joke ever.
Nice show, guys but I think it needed more ridiculous data storage methods and a few more conventional ones at the beginning.

Best lead up to a single punch line since the entire series of LOST.

Good luck at PAX!

D_Vanquish:

The_ModeRazor:

Vanguard1219:

*sighs*

Yeah the credits confirm it too. Only LRR vid I know with Yahtzee in it was him doing the voice-over for that games in the wild video on their site, I think he can only do voice over stuff since he doesn't live in Canada

Great video, brought back painful memoires of presentations in college where everything seems to go wrong no matter how well planned out you are

Anyway the point is that he could have done all the stuff that guy did, possibly better, but it wasn't him and he didn't. We need more crossover between shows though, just for an occasional change, would a LRR with Rachel Mayes be impossible?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.