LoadingReadyRun: Informational Presentation

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

A tad too dry for me this time. But the afterpunch more then made up for it.
Such a lame deathshriek, it went from dry to funny in one go.
I bet there is a graph for that too.

If more crappy training videos ended like that I might actually stay awake for them.

Freebird.:
Marvellous stuff. The end was crazy and the first half reminded me of this.

Dag nabbit! You beat me to it!

Freebird.:

That's what it reminded me of as well...without the evil graphs at the end of course, and also without the disdain for the media permeating every syllable spoken...God bless Charlie Brooker...

I loved the Graph Zombie Jeremy at the end!

Hilarious video, as per usual! A more eclectic group of nerds cannot be found!

HolidayBrick:
NOT SUBJECT 2!!!

He was my only friend... and graphs killed him.

I swear revenge! I'll go straight to the source and rip Microsoft Excel's bar chart out of its spreadsheet and watch the datapoints slowly drain from its GUI. That'll learn 'em.

hahaha...well said

something that has been done so many times before, and all of the time better, i really didn't like this video, at all, not a even a sarcastic smile, it wasn't even interesting enough to hold my attention to the end.

I love the stringer after the credits

Nice, similar style to the old Quantum Documentary, but with murderous charts.

Pac man is lethal... Ask the ghosts.

death by graph... I'm going to have to send this to my math teachers...

But the stabbing graph actually made me jump, not sure why. No one suspects the spa- graphs!

I just did a maths exam with graphs.

I am immune to graphs, I shall take over the world when all you lesser mortals are impailed on your line graphs!

I enjoyed it. The part people were saying is "slow" at the start I enjoyed for the fact it reminded me of TV adds where they use statistics and graphics and soft speaking. Burned the people that make them, so good job. Some people seem to be missing that.

Mullahgrrl:

thenumberthirteen:
Fantastic. I'm nerdy enough to find this hilarious.

Shouldn't the middle bar be infinetly longer?

Calculus my friend.

If this is true, then Al Gore is killing the planet with his graphs.

The video was great, btw :D

Matt's scream seemed a little Firefly-inspired there. Classic.

kathleen was kill by a blue pac man like chart, the silent killer.

Mullahgrrl:

Shouldn't the middle bar be infinetly longer?

I think it's length would be defined by the sum of a converging infinite series, so, no.

I think I read too much graph jam to find this funny

THis reminded me of the Quantum Documentary. heh. it was funny^^ I did not expect Kathleen being killed though. 0_o

As I sit, I calmly and methodically say: "I...liked...this."

Anyone else spot the upcomming video schedule? "Unemployed Announcer"? "The Drive (?)"? "cH - Nerf"?

Gentlemen, ladies, my mind, it is blown.

That's it!

I'm giving up graphs for my health!

I've never watched any LRR videos before, and I have to say I enjoyed it.
I laughed at the end.

Layz92:
I enjoyed it. The part people were saying is "slow" at the start I enjoyed for the fact it reminded me of TV adds where they use statistics and graphics and soft speaking. Burned the people that make them, so good job. Some people seem to be missing that.

All to true. Some people seem to be missing the mock documentary part of this. Like the Quantum Documentary. Making fun of something by emulation! And not everything funny has to be fast-paced!

A meta presentation! Like Quantum Documentary

After seeing this video, I decided to up the graph count by one.

This reminds me a bit of Quantum Documentary.
Awesome work guys

Quantum Documentary 2 - Awesome

EDIT - damn ninjas

Nimbus:
Anyone else spot the upcomming video schedule? "Unemployed Announcer"? "The Drive (?)"? "cH - Nerf"?

LRR generally draw up a fake schedule if it's going to appear in a shot, so don't count on it. On the other hand, every so often they completely drop the ball, so it could be the actual schedule.

As for the video, it was so-so. The visual style was spot on, and the beginning and ending were solid, but it faltered in the middle as it switched between Quantum Documentary and Time is Money modes. I think you needed to come up with just one extra graph that was funny in its own right in order to sustain the lengthy build-up, rather than continue to throw out "Aaaah! More graphs!" graphs, because I had time to get bored before Kathleen's nervousness became entertaining.

reg42:
I've never watched any LRR videos before, and I have to say I enjoyed it.
I laughed at the end.

Hey thanks! I hope you watch more. Even by our standards, this one was a little strange.
:D

Like several people have already stated, this felt like a Quantum Documentary spin-off, with deadly graphs.

I've played too much IWBTG, because when I saw that lethal graph piece kill Kathleen, I half expected a press R to restart to appear.

I was really waiting for Kathleen to say "Now, these points of data make a beautiful line..."

I also was expecting that pie chart to be pac-man and eat her.... Overall I thought it was funny.

Freebird.:

Oh snap you beat me to it :(

i find graphs are funny.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.