Question of the Day, May 20, 2010

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Question of the Day, May 20, 2010

Blizzard released art and models for the female version of the new race, Worgen. Worgen will be the new alliance race, and the Horde are getting goblins. Which World of Warcraft race are you more excited to play?

worgen may be awesome, but they are still alliance scum.

and goblins are cute ^^.

I really want to play the worgen to find out more about them but I feel I will be sticking with my Gnome.(if I go back that is)

I chose the not rerolling option.

Worgen might make me have an ally character at some point, but I'm sticking with my Blood Elf.
Maybe run down on day one and kill them all, just because I can.

If I was still actually playing, I wouldn't be rerolling. I'm quite content with my tauren/troll shaman thank you.

While I don't play anymore (for the moment being, at least), should I go back, I won't bother with the new races - I'm perfectly happy with my draenei priest (and shaman and hunter and paladin and deathknight... what can I say? I just like draenei)

Worgen Death Knight

Haven't made one yet, so I'll just save the spot for that guy

D4zZ:
Worgen might make me have an ally character at some point, but I'm sticking with my Blood Elf.

I've quoted you again, dun dun dun. But If I played WoW that often I would say Worgen. I'm messing around on my undead at the moment though.

Alliance scum!

For the HORDE!

Goblins...

If it isn't a Nelf it's not worth playing, in other words I'll be rolling a new mage...

TheSeventhLoneWolf:

D4zZ:

I've quoted you again, dun dun dun. But If I played WoW that often I would say Worgen. I'm messing around on my undead at the moment though.

I want a Worgen, being a warewolf would be awesome, but I can;t leave the Horde. (Couldn't be bothered to relearn my way around the towns and where I'm going in allied territory)

Undead is fun, cannibalising people you slay in PvP can be funny.

I doubt that a race alone will keep me playing WoW...

I might come back for my own reasons, but that's a whole different story.

However, I'd totally make a goblin alt. I like them, they're among my top 5 races. Trolls, forsaken, goblins, dwarves and the last is contested because I don't really mind any of the WoW races when it really comes to it. But I guess it's not humans, because both male and female humans look fucking ridiculous in WoW, horrible design.

I'd consider a goblin warlock/hunter/warrior, though. Maybe. I'm an altaholic, and I try to avoid making too many alts because it just wastes time and I've done the 1-40 quests on either faction like a million times... Making yet another druid, this time Troll, might be cool too, if trolls get really awesome jungle-looking feral forms, like some kind of a sabertooth for cat form and one of those Amani warbears for bear form.

None, I don't play WoW.
It's way too expensive!

D4zZ:

TheSeventhLoneWolf:

D4zZ:

I want a Worgen, being a warewolf would be awesome, but I can;t leave the Horde. (Couldn't be bothered to relearn my way around the towns and where I'm going in allied territory)

Undead is fun, cannibalising people you slay in PvP can be funny.

Agreed, Allied places seem a little boring to me though.

GNOME PRIEST! WOOO!

I guess I will try the Worgen, since I have an interest in the mythology of werewolves. You know, just see what Blizzard finally did with Gilneas. But the question remains whether or not it is sweet enough to permanently lure me away from my Horde main and alts.

TheSeventhLoneWolf:
*snip*

I prefer the alliance areas, because if i'm taking a break from exploring horrible, zombie-filled pits, I want some nice tavern music with a hearth and some laughing dwarves, not ANOTHER horrible, zombie-filled pit.

If I did play, the Worgen. They look epic...plus its Alliance

All my characters are horde but worgen will turn me over to the alliance. Still wish worgen was on the horde. =/

I don't play Wow but if I did I'd choose Wrogen over Goblins because the whole crazy scientist race thing got old with the Asura.

I'm going Goblin, because I want to return to the Horde when Cataclysm comes.

Rex Dark:
None, I don't play WoW.
It's way too expensive!

15 a month is not expensive.

OT: I'll try both, to do the starting quests, but it depends on where my friends go. I'd rather play with them as a race I don't want, than alone as the race I prefer.

I like Worgen more, but I'm not fussed, and I'm actually a bit apprehensive over the possible furry invasion.

/shudder

It's a shame so many people chose not to create new characters - the entire point of this whole change is to experience a whole new start-to-end game. It's the way they're keeping the world and the game fresh at all ends, and, while many might be happy with the end-game content, I really can't wait to see what the new world is like.

Both, and I dont have problems rerolling. I have been jumping betweenraces and factions since the beginning. And even on first year and a half of game I was raiding and PvPing both with my human mage and my undead rogue.

Angerwing:

Rex Dark:
None, I don't play WoW.
It's way too expensive!

Yes, it is.
I can pay 50 Euros for a game and I can play it forever.

Then 15 every month is damn expensive.

If I played WoW, it's be Goblins, they're fun in other games, so I don't see why they wouldn't be here.

But I don't play Wow, and I don't intend to start.

AngryMongoose:

TheSeventhLoneWolf:
*snip*

I prefer the alliance areas, because if i'm taking a break from exploring horrible, zombie-filled pits, I want some nice tavern music with a hearth and some laughing dwarves, not ANOTHER horrible, zombie-filled pit.

I don't play much, I just found stormwind to be a little boring to me though. I suppose the more interesting places are in ligher level places.

Both. I have 15 other characters, you think (at least) 2 more is a problem?

NB, I don't -play- most of them, just the one. But I still have them.

I do not play WoW however if I did I would not bother making a new character for either race.

Yeah I'm going Goblin. I like the goblin but I hope they use that goblin voice actor with bass in his voice for the player character.

Rex Dark:
None, I don't play WoW.
It's way too expensive!

When I look at a game and buying it I think "Will I get more entertainment out of this than x amounts of trips to the cinema" judging a trip to the cinema at about £5 for 2 hours, WOW being 7 pounds a month, and getting around 24 hours entertainment (for casual players) per month, I see it as a good deal.

As for the topic, I'm not sure, but I voted Goblin because it's very likely I'll make that first, then a worgen rogue.

Rex Dark:

Angerwing:

Rex Dark:
None, I don't play WoW.
It's way too expensive!

Yes, it is.

TF2 costs $20 or about 15 EUR.

You can play it as much as you want, as long as you want, whenever you want.

Swaki:
worgen may be awesome, but they are still alliance scum.

This. For the Horde!

Also, I don't really play WoW as much since I don't have time to raid and suddenly Bliz thinks that raiding is all you should do. L4D2 and TF2 for me!

Rex Dark:

Angerwing:

Rex Dark:
None, I don't play WoW.
It's way too expensive!

Yes, it is.

Well we're working by a different standard. Regularly, games go for 90-110 here in Australia. That much money gets me the actual game of WoW, and three months of a brilliant, engrossing, and highly replayable game. I can't name any game that I have sunk more hours into than I have in WoW. It's got to the point where my gameplay isn't even measured in hours in-game, it's measured in days.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here