Community Member Spotlight: Caliostro

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Community Member Spotlight: Caliostro

This week, we take a look at another of our unique users on the site, Caliostro!

Read Full Article

Congrats cal! We knew that hard work would pay off eventually.

I never knew this user existed.

Judging by his selfless nature it's good that he is getting some recognition.

Congratulations! I never knew you too well, but then again I don't know anyone too well.

How is the subject for this article chosen? If it's random can you opt out?

Well, if you need more people to interview...I can recommend someone...

[Smiles and straightens his suit.]

Yay for Cali!

Maybe next time we play TF2 I won't run into you disguised as you so much >.<

Yay to you, Calistro! Even though I don't know who you are...

And the way you answer "Do you like bacon?" is: Of course! HAAAAAAAAA!
It is manly to end your sentences with HAAAAAAAA!.

Interesting...

*Checks*

Fellow! This Caliostro.

Well congratulations on getting some recognition, and good luck with your Inbox.

Cali's been here for a while. He probably deserved his spotlight.

Lucky bastard... I wish that I was interviewed. I've been here for two years. Christ I'm old. You Kids Today and your interviews, and your card games, and your loud music and your hula hoops and your hopscotch and your dungarees and your lollipops and your Sony Playstations and your voice-activiated light switches and your leather pants and your artificial insemination... and your Blu-Ray Discs and your pierced scrotums and your bull frogs and your telekinesis and your Marvel Comics and your YouTube-dot-com and your nuclear physics and your ingrowing toenails and your Gears of War and your Quentin Tarantino and your power steering and your elevators and your illegitimate offspring and your...

Random Argument Man:

Lucky bastard... I wish that I was interviewed. I've been here for two years. Christ I'm old. You Kids Today and your interviews, and your card games, and your loud music and your hula hoops and your hopscotch and your dungarees and your lollipops and your Sony Playstations and your voice-activiated light switches and your leather pants and your artificial insemination... and your Blu-Ray Discs and your pierced scrotums and your bull frogs and your telekinesis and your Marvel Comics and your YouTube-dot-com and your nuclear physics and your ingrowing toenails and your Gears of War and your Quentin Tarantino and your power steering and your elevators and your illegitimate offspring and your...

I had a good laugh at that. Thanks

OT: Dont know the guy but congrats to him/her.

Congrats Caliostro!

I guess I was way off with my guess, but none-the-less congrats. Its nice to get to know people.

I'm actually interested in these articles and what kind of insight we can gain on members of the community both known and unknown. Another bit of entertaining reading material.

That was... strangely satisfying. And I've never even heard of the guy.
If the spotlight is going to continue like that (lesser known users and stuff), it's going to be quite an awesome feature.
Oh, and the zombie question was brutal.

This is a great series, I like the way users are being able to connect to the staff members and broadcast their opinions on the site on a much larger scale.

This was great read.

Congratulations Caliostro.

Interesting section, this actually might get some members to behave and be more active in the community for a chance in the spotlight. Although I might just take the No More Heroes approach and kill everyone else off until I'm technically number one.

I know a few people on here who I think deserves ta bit of recognition, but only if you're extra nice to me.

What an asshole that Cali guy. Saw him punt a baby once! True story.

Cheers everybody, and thanks to Kuliani and the rest of the staff for the honor.

And don't forget ladies, new consumer update going up in a few hours.

Cali, you mis-answered the bacon question.

The correct answer should be a miscellaneous grunting noise while making a manly face and wrestling a grizzly bear whilst eating bacon.

Nice one Cali. I never asked, what did you get your thanks! badge for?

And on a further note, stop calling me 'orangeb(r)andguy' :D

Yeah Cali! Glad you got picked.

I will congratulate you with a frag at some point, likely of the fire variety.
Chin chin.

Nice to meet you :)

I like this idea... now it's even easier to meet people!

Random Argument Man:

You added the "God I'm old" right after the "I've been here for two years", so I assume they're directly in correlation?

In that case, are you saying that Sony Playstations and scrotum-piercing and YouTube and nuclear physics and ingrowing toenails and Quentin Tarantino and elevators and illegitimate offspring and card games are only 2-years-old things?

And even leaving the mild sarcasm behind, really? Illegitimate offspring have been around for thousand of years (possible much, much more), and considering all the rape, and...you know, Vikings and Mongols, was probably pretty common back then. So...how old are you, exactly?

I congratulate you on your achievement, Citizen Caliostro. It is well-earned, I am sure.

Fraught:

You added the "God I'm old" right after the "I've been here for two years", so I assume they're directly in correlation?

In that case, are you saying that Sony Playstations and scrotum-piercing and YouTube and nuclear physics and ingrowing toenails and Quentin Tarantino and elevators and illegitimate offspring and card games are only 2-years-old things?

And even leaving the mild sarcasm behind, really? Illegitimate offspring have been around for thousand of years (possible much, much more), and considering all the rape, and...you know, Vikings and Mongols, was probably pretty common back then. So...how old are you, exactly?

Don't try to communicate with the Elder Gods, Fraught. They will only consume your soul and make you go insane.

Fraught:

Random Argument Man:

Uhhh.. What's that? You'll have to speak louder since my hearing aids are missing. Although, if you must destroy my joke, talk to the guys who made it

Combined:

Don't try to communicate with the Elder Gods, Fraught. They will only consume your soul and make you go insane.

Or, he could face my wrath. Time to release my pokemon

Go PLUSHIE!

EDITED Note* On second though, Cthulhu would've been a better choice...

Hmm I've never noticed this article thingamajig before. First one? I demand that I be interviewed for this eventually or I will destroy the *mumbles* with a very pointy stick.

Anywho congrats to the gent who got interviewed for this who ever he is. But he must die, itls nothing personal but there can only be one.

Well, I've never had any convo's with Cali, but he seems like a lovely gentleman.

I'm glad they didn't pick one of the more popular members for the first one, it's nice to see them do a user that's known for his merits, not for his post count.

Caliostro:
What an asshole that Cali guy. Saw him punt a baby once! True story.

Cheers everybody, and thanks to Kuliani and the rest of the staff for the honor.

And don't forget ladies, new consumer update going up in a few hours.

Congrats. And keep up the good work. It is great to know you're still hanging around.

Random Argument Man:
*snip*

First of all, you may be an Elder God, but I am so obviously the main character right now, so by the power of convenience, let's say that my moral and physical defenses can easily withstand your wrath.

Also, destroying jokes is what I do, obviously. I've gathered a nigh-legendary status concerning it in many corners of the world.

Fraught:

Random Argument Man:
*snip*

First of all, you may be an Elder God, but I am so obviously the main character right now, so by the power of convenience, let's say that my moral and physical defenses can easily withstand your wrath.

Main character status eh?

Random Argument Man:

Fraught:

Random Argument Man:
*snip*

I object to your objection, you old coot!

Fraught:

Random Argument Man:

Fraught:

Random Argument Man:
*snip*

Young'uns will never be able to beat my experience into the art of link battle.

Random Argument Man:

Fraught:

Random Argument Man:

Fraught:

Random Argument Man:
*snip*

Uhh...b-b-but.

Fraught:

Random Argument Man:

Fraught:

Random Argument Man:

Fraught:

Random Argument Man:
*snip*

Uhh...b-b-but.

Allow me to give the coup de grace with this. It's what your show is about today

Note* That, and I really have to go. I'm busy today. Better luck next time. There's also the fact that we've been derailling for a while now.

Fraught:

Random Argument Man:

Fraught:

Random Argument Man:

Fraught:

Random Argument Man:
*snip*

Uhh...b-b-but.

No you. Both of you.

(Thanks for showing me that site... Many lulz to be had.)

Ahhhh, I'd love to be nominated for this. Not that it's going to happen, but I wouldn't mind it :)

Anyhow, well done Caliostro, well deserved :D. You're a great guy on the forums and definitely deserve this, so nice one :)

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here