E3 2010: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Pages PREV 1 2

Not G. Ivingname:

VanityGirl:

Rambling Gentleman:

This guy is a clone, hence why you start on Kamino

Well that sounds completely stupid. And that stupid comment is not about you, it's about the idea of him being cloned is just... so... dumb. Is that really a fact? Because that will bother me for the rest of the game.

Well, I know the Star Wars Extended Universe has used clones to bring everybody from Darth Maul to Darth Sideous to create a bad guy.

Ita odd because i read somewhere you cannot clone a jedi though i can't remember where...

Archemetis:

Also, they'd need some stupid reason why you're starting again with none of the upgrades from the first game, this covers it nicely.
Depending on when they cloned him though I'd call to question how he still hates Vader...

That would make sense, but it would have been equally great if Starkiller wouldn't have died, but perhaps sustained a blow to the head that wouldn't allow him to remember how to use all of his force powers right away.

I just don't like the cloning thing. It'll be odd unless they write the story VERY VERY VERY well.

VanityGirl:

Archemetis:

Also, they'd need some stupid reason why you're starting again with none of the upgrades from the first game, this covers it nicely.
Depending on when they cloned him though I'd call to question how he still hates Vader...

That would make sense, but it would have been equally great if Starkiller wouldn't have died, but perhaps sustained a blow to the head that wouldn't allow him to remember how to use all of his force powers right away.

I just don't like the cloning thing. It'll be odd unless they write the story VERY VERY VERY well.

I personally would have preferred to play as the Sithstalker that you become from the previous game for one of the endings (I forget which one) That would be a game I'd play.

VanityGirl:
Ooooooo. Interesting. Although, this makes no sense with how the first ended. I mean think about it, the ending pretty much stopped the sequel from existing, yet here it is.

Allow me to explain, you play as a clone

VanityGirl:
Ooooooo. Interesting. Although, this makes no sense with how the first ended. I mean think about it, the ending pretty much stopped the sequel from existing, yet here it is.

Allow me to explain, it's been explained. :P I'm just pickin at you.
I'll say it again, it makes sense, and yet it doesn't. You can't clone force powers.

If done well the cloning couldish make sense, if done poorly.... well the game will suck.

VanityGirl:

VanityGirl:

Allow me to explain, it's been explained. :P I'm just pickin at you.
I'll say it again, it makes sense, and yet it doesn't. You can't clone force powers.

If done well the cloning couldish make sense, if done poorly.... well the game will suck.

Its gonna be 50/50 like all games, but from what I have saw from interviews it kinda makes sense.

and thank you for picking at me it realy doesn't happen enough on the internet :D good times

here's hoping the badassitude stays that way for the rest of the game. As the previous two God of Wars proved, starting with a boom might leave you with little to impress with between the start and the finale.

Hopefully this game will have a lock on feature when you force grab something making it easier to hit targets. The fight with Vader had it but most of the game your just as likely to throw stuff into the air than at the guy right beside you.

That and hopefully this game isn't full of bugs missing boss health bars and inconsistent enemy spawns really sucked the fun out of this game. When it worked it was fun to play but little things add up to make a 5 star game a 3.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here