Unskippable: E3 2010 Trailers

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

E3 2010 Trailers

So many E3 trailers, so few that look good.

Watch Video

"Damn minejackers!" Hehe, I loved this one. Although most of these games I didn't even know existed.

GrahamS:
E3 2010 Trailers

So many E3 trailers, so few that look good.

Be sure to join the Unskippable Facebook Fan Page here.

Watch Video

Can we expect more E3 Trailers on Unskippable?
Edit: And "MindJack" was epic lame for a trailer. Good work you guys!

Who'd want to play that Troy game?

The third one just.. sounded SOOOO goofy. Everything ist just.. so awkward. The dialouge, the taglines, the animation.. is that a serious game or some sort of parody? If its serious.. they did an epic fail with that trailer.

Oh, and the commentary was funny as always.

You know, for some reason. I wanted you guys to do Portal 2, but I know that it would not go down well...

ever.

Calumon: It's my mind!

I don't expect MindJack to be any good if they say a completely different name in the trailer scenes.

I love the mindjackers

that one was my favorite trailer in this video. They also have chest high walls

got to love a reboot joke!

also the blurb at the end is sad and funny

The Mindjack trailer is just awful...

Will you be doing some more E3 trailers next week? I'd love to see the TFU2 one.

Wow...Mindjack looks terrible. Not bad, terrible.

"You will have allies" "Although they'll be easy to spot, and will hopefully color code themselves for your convenience." My favourite part. :L

Man, haven't those guys seen Dr. Who? If you want to avoid being mind-controlled, take OFF the douchey Bluetooth headsets!

That Mindjack thing was incredible. Just... Wow.

"No, no, 2031 AD. The AD comes after."

Kinda amusing, but too bad you didn't go for a Zero Wing reference, like: "in AD twenty-thirty-one, war was beginning."

"To mend and defend."
"The AD comes second."

Great episode guys. Though I liked last year's ep a little better.

"This is how hacking exactly looks".

:')

Love the Reboot Reference. These trailers look ... so lackluster but pretty, well Tron looked pretty at least.

Mindjackers! It will blow your dick MIND!

If Legends of Troy takes place after GoWIII, praying to the gods of Olympus isn't going to do much. ;]

At 4:27, are those the detectives from Indigo Prophecy?

Correct me if I'm wrong but we have 2 games based on movies and another game where the trailer's voice makes me want to tear my ears out and boil them alive?

Please tell me this is not the best the E3 have to offer.

That Mindjack game looks so bad. Anyway, awesome episode guys.

guess they are running out of ideas for games...

Jack and Calumon:
You know, for some reason. I wanted you guys to do Portal 2, but I know that it would not go down well...

ever.

The Portal 2 trailer is less than a minute long. Not a lot of time for riffing.

In AD 2031, Mind Jack was beginning...All your mind are belong to us!

Mind jackers...that didn't sell me. I thought the tron trailer was good though...

Where are those games that were in last years E3 trailer? Did they die? Well final fantasy online is coming out. Those trailers were pretty mediorce. I always thought the trailers for E3 had to be like superbowl grade ads. Also koei is making a troy game? Or better yet a not dynasty warriors game? That explains why nothing new has come out except strike force DC. I'd like to see how that game turns out.

Also that mindjack looks like something yatzhee would review if only to beat it up immensely.

Jumping in slow motion: The game, I'd buy that.

Yay ReBoot reference! Also, I think that AD is supposed to be before b/c it's "in the year of our lord 2031", not "2031 in the year of our lord," unless you guys were being sarcastic in which case shame on me.

I take it the video isn't laggy for everyone else then =/ Weird since other videos are fine, it's just Unskippable that doesn't want to play nicely.

I'm more perplexed about Troy: The Movie: The Game rip-off than anything else.

Great episode guys.

Although they'll be easy to spot, and will hopefully color code themselves for your convenience made me lol.

Meh, not one of you best, although I largely blame the trailers, they were really scattered and incoherent. I feel you could have done a bit more with the tron one though.

It was funny how as it was ending I had the though "wait, I don't remember hearing anything about the trailers that they did last year" right as the blurb came up to confirm it.

Didn't it come to mind that they just pronounce "Mincjack" in Spanish? Doesn't it become "Mindhack"?

"They must be hackers, they've got all these cool computer graphics" ZOOM, ZHIUUM, WHOOSH! Hilarious :D

And by Holy Mother Mary of Christ, was that trailer lame.

LeeshaJoy:

Jack and Calumon:

ever.

The Portal 2 trailer is less than a minute long. Not a lot of time for riffing.

They could've buffered it with the Kid Icarus trailer. I watched that and thought it felt ripe for riffing. "BARK LIKE A DOG!" Really, Nintendo?
Although what would they have done with Portal 2?

Actually, AD traditionally does come before the year number. Doesn't save the trailer at all, though. (Anyway, surely they mean "CE")

Well, none of these trailers coulnd'nt prersuade me to buy any of the games.

Also, during Mind Jack trailer I was waiting for mind f**k joke.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.