E3 2010: Donkey Kong Country Returns

E3 2010: Donkey Kong Country Returns

Find out about another classic Nintendo franchise making it's return on the Wii.

Here's to hoping that DKC:R will be as good as the other three DKC games.

Wow, did you see that gameplay footage? It looks as though you might get to play as a fresh faced youngster, and an old woman :D

Oh, and in the background, there was some fuzzy, un-decipherable gameplay of what might have been -another- game inside the aforementioned game! Wow! I wonder what the graphics and level designs of THAT game might have been. If only the camera had zoomed in on that screen. Oh well. Im sure the young kid/old woman game will be equally interesting.

Whiskey Echo!
Mythgraven

mythgraven:
Wow, did you see that gameplay footage? It looks as though you might get to play as a fresh faced youngster, and an old woman :D

Oh, and in the background, there was some fuzzy, un-decipherable gameplay of what might have been -another- game inside the aforementioned game! Wow! I wonder what the graphics and level designs of THAT game might have been. If only the camera had zoomed in on that screen. Oh well. Im sure the young kid/old woman game will be equally interesting.

Whiskey Echo!
Mythgraven

Gosh, aren't you just hilarious?

Susan Arendt:
*snip*

Just to clarify here, is he really that tall, or are you really that short? Or is it a combination of both or just unfortunate circumstances[1]? Nothing mean intended, but as a tall person I tend to notice these things...

OT: DKC:R looks great! I have many fond memories of the franchise from the SNES days. DKC 3 was the first game I ever played to 103% completion.

[1] Say, was he standing on an elevated stage/platform while you weren't?

ahiddenfigure:

Susan Arendt:
*snip*

Just to clarify here, is he really that tall, or are you really that short? Or is it a combination of both or just unfortunate circumstances? Nothing mean intended, but as a tall person I tend to notice these things...

OT: DKC:R looks great! I have many fond memories of the franchise from the SNES days. DKC 3 was the first game I ever played to 103% completion.

He's quite tall. I'm about 5'6", which isn't at all short for a woman.

To All and Sundry:

I do apologize for my harsh words toward Ms Arendt. :'( They were the product of a short tempered morning, and a disdain for hawaiian weather.

If they screw this up I will hunt down every Nintendo executive and brutally torture them

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here