Unskippable: Aliens vs Predator

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Aliens vs Predator

Whoever wins... actually no, we just straight-up lose.

Watch Video

Heh heh, the ships alarm sounds just like the tactical nuke alert from MW2.

ha! I liked that quote "A noble victory against a wothy adversary!" Thats pretyy close to how I think of the predetors: they say they are about honor, but there is little honor to shooting a less advanced ship with plasma launchers while invisible.

-Off topic but is anyone else getting anoyed with that advertisment on all the videos?

DriveByLawsuit:
Heh heh, the ships alarm sounds just like the tactical nuke alert from MW2.

Boosters!

I knew I heard two heard to guys in the closet!

"Oh no I lost my game of metal gear"-Paul

LOLOLOL

wow i didn't know that ship part was FP mode from the rookie's eyes

Heh.

The aliens intro isn't bullshit?

This I have to see.

That was great. And even tho Graham and Paul are making fun of it, I wanna try this game. ^^

They don't cover securing luggage in basic training? Another reason why mercenaries are far superior to uniforms.

NOOO! How can you let the aliens escape your ire?

"Those spines aren't gonna harvest themselves"

Too true fellas, if only you knew the half of it....

I think there was a csi refrence in there, hm.

The Aliens would like to thank you for leaving their cutscene alone, with a "completely harmless" hug. Now open your damn mouth.

I thought there would be Power Glove jokes with that crappy glove in the first scene and Virtual Boy jokes with the Predator's red-and-black screens. Although, I just watched the AVGN's for them last night, so that probably why.

Hahaa! I love the predator intro. Recorded it myself also:

Although the game was total disappointment I loved to play sneaking with the predator campaing. Multiplayer was totally broken. No even near to the fun of Alien vs. Predator 2 (2001).

[Seltbelt slams down] "OUGH!!"

ARE YOU READING THAT EXPLOSION?

EightGaugeHippo:
ha! I liked that quote "A noble victory against a wothy adversary!" Thats pretyy close to how I think of the predetors: they say they are about honor, but there is little honor to shooting a less advanced ship with plasma launchers while invisible.

-Off topic but is anyone else getting anoyed with that advertisment on all the videos?

And yes, waiting half a minite before watching is annoying

Zeithri:
Was... this suppose to be funny?

Really it all comes down to what you find funny, personally I enjoy Unskippable's humor quite a bit, but fail to see anything funny in several other shows on this site.

So, yes, I assume it is supposed (suppose? idk) to be funny but not for everyone. I.E. A lot of people find SNL's humor funny (I do personally), many do not. Humor isn't necessarily universal.

"One less I-max camera man" tee-hee

Also the part where someone in the game says "Tequila, get this kid on his feet- he's out cold" all I could think of was that Tequila usually does exactly the opposite to me.

Even more humiliating ways to be rendered unconscious in a cut scene:

1) Slip on a banana peel and fall on your head.
2) Leave a cabinet door open and bang your head into it.
3) Get punched out by Rush Sykes.

Agent_Nahmen_Jayden:

Zeithri:

Really it all comes down to what you find funny, personally I enjoy Unskippable's humor quite a bit, but fail to see anything funny in several other shows on this site.

So, yes, I assume it is supposed (suppose? idk) to be funny but not for everyone. I.E. A lot of people find SNL's humor funny (I do personally), many do not. Humor isn't necessarily universal.

True enough.

I just didn't find it at all funny. It just felt like two people who watched a cut scene trying to make it sound vaguely funny. They could had done it better is what I believe.

Another crappy vid made fun by Graham and Paul.
I salute you two, that's an extrordinary gift you have there. Others have tried before and after you, they all failed miserably by comparison.

Planetary hide'n'seek really funny guys.

I wanted you guy's to do the alien opening you could have made some great jokes

"Marlow are you reading that explosion?" that made my day!

Oh great. Now I can no longer go on plane trips without a helmet. Goddamn flying luggage...

Predator zoom-in technology -- BETTER THAN GOOGLE MAPS!!!

And did that Predator really say, "Come on out, motherfucker"???? O_o

Damn... the Predators are more metal then human are... curse them!

Zeithri:

Agent_Nahmen_Jayden:

Zeithri:

True enough.

I just didn't find it at all funny. It just felt like two people who watched a cut scene trying to make it sound vaguely funny. They could had done it better is what I believe.

I suppose that it wasn't their best work, but you work with the hand that you're dealt, maybe they had to do this video (for some odd reason), or they couldn't find a better cutscene (they only have a week to find a cutscene they feel they could make entertaining and then write a script for it), and I still feel they did a good job. To each his/her own though, whatever works for you :D

"When the predator throws up the horns, at least it's metal."
You bet your damn ass it is.

"The Marlow is gone? Someone should tell them!"
When you open creepy stone temple doors, don't stand in front of them. Or better yet, leave them alone.

Heh. I never noticed the predator swear!

Good ep =D

Loved the part where the luggage hit him in the head, and the sound it made.

And as always, a good job on making yet another cutscene funny.

Alien intro is a little too short, same as the missions. But I liked the Alien gameplay the most for some reason.

Understandable why you didn't include it, since not a lot actually happens.

Unskippable seemed to have been tumbling downhill recently.
However, this video made me do a proper laugh a good three times. hat's even better than Zero Punctuation.
Good to see it's back on track.

On a side note, I didn't notice you actually see the rookie in the opening. Thought it was just Space Marine #76 that Mr. Cockpit walked past.

When will people learn? Giant stone doors are always meant to seal something in. Generally that something is pretty nasty too.

So the Aliens into is actually pretty good? I would've liked to have seen this intro.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here