Question of the Day, August 11, 2010

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Two words... Hells yeah!

Oh helllll noooo. I get motion sick enough just from riding in the back of a car.

Absolutely, with no hesitation.

I don't think I could pass up the chance to experience zero gravity.

No. Even if it was free I wouldn't do it.
Not because I might die and not because I'm afraid. But because it looks really, really boring. (sounds, anyway)

I have the interest but not right now since I can't go anywhere special...

My brain has built this defense of a mental block about anything having to do with space. If I look at a picture of space, I have to take is as I would a painting. The reason for this is when I think of space and all its vast emptiness, I get an extreme feeling of fear like I am both falling and drowning. So, no, I would not ever pay to go into space. If it ever became necessary for us to go into space, they'd probably have to do like they did on A-Team and knock me out first just to get me on board the shuttle.

If I have the money, I'll do it no questions asked.

Why not?

I think you could prove/disprove a lot of things to yourself if you went up.

As for the costs, If you want spaceflight to be a feasible thing then you need to find a way to monitize it. It's the whole "If you build it, they will come" arugement.

Nah, never been interested in the development of space 'travel'; i'll be when we are able to travel to other galaxies with all the neat little hibernation thingy working properly.

Tinneh:

That would be awesome!

Wait! What if they let you go into space stoned! And then film it so you can watch the hilarious results when you come back.

Now that's an idea!

Yes. I shall find the finest marijuana this earth possesses, inhale it gently, and float around in zero gravity.

I can actually imagine that being totally brilliant.

One day. One day...

Furburt:

Tinneh:

That would be awesome!

Wait! What if they let you go into space stoned! And then film it so you can watch the hilarious results when you come back.

Now that's an idea!

Yes. I shall find the finest marijuana this earth possesses, inhale it gently, and float around in zero gravity.

I can actually imagine that being totally brilliant.

One day. One day...

It will be more popular than Double Rainbow! WE SHALL CONQUER THE INTERNET. Until something funnier comes along. Like AIDS.

no one really:
Not because I might die and not because I'm afraid. But because it looks really, really boring. (sounds, anyway)

But there's no sound in space!

Hell no.
I love Space.
I like the idea of Zero Gravity.
But my single greatest fear is somehow getting Ejected into Space in a Space Suit and drift away.
Just waiting till my oxygen runs out and i die.

Ill stay on the earth thank you very much.

Not with current technology. When it advances enough for both safety and speed, sure, why not?

I want to be in space just to be in space. To stare at Earth, to look into the vacuum, see the other planets.

Well, I think people Like Stephen Hawking,Carl Sagan (deceased), Albert Einstein (deceased), Michio Kaku, Lawrence Strauss, and many other great Physicists who help us understand space deserve it far more than I do. But I would certainly take the opportunity, and without attempting to sound corny, I hope one day I could have accomplished as much as those men to be deserving of it as well.

Tinneh:

no one really:

Haha, excellent.

Hell yes.
Space is awesome.
I want to go there.
In fact, I want to be cryogenically frozen and defrosted when we have colonies in spayce!

Why not? It's not like it'll suck.

Greyfox105:
No, not yet. It is not yet time. Still need to prepare.
But I would when I was ready, I suppose.
Well, I may not, as it could be a waste of funds that could be used to a better purpose.
So no, I suppose.

That's why the poll asks "if you could afford it". To me, "afford" means that you can buy something and still be able to cover basics like food, shelter, vehicle costs, etc.

For me? Hell yes. I certainly wouldn't want to live up there, but it'd be so fascinating to experience zero gravity. That, and how many people can say they've seen what the Earth with their own eyes?

if i could poop money or gold dungs i would defenitely go to space, but for now ima stay home and relax being the time being

Gonna have to go with the minority on this one and say that the idea of going into space scares the ASS off of me.

Yes I would.

And I would take a woman.

And paint her green.

And I would become A GOOOOOOOOD!

No space is a little to empty for me no place to get a decent pair of socks anywhere up there and it is hella cold up there

If by afford....you mean it will be like i never spent the money and its not leaving a dent on me...DEFFINITLY!!! or even like it was a vacation where i can work it off easally over a year or something...yeah...or if by afford you mean sell everything i own go to space and be homeless...no

Nope. It would freak me out a little bit tbh.

i would just so that i could say i have done it

i love space and all the theory behind space travel

Tinneh:

no one really:

It sounds boring to just sit there and not be allowed to touch things for a long time.

no one really:

Tinneh:

no one really:

It sounds boring to just sit there and not be allowed to touch things for a long time.

I know. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Definitely. It would be a little scary but it would be an amazing oppertunity.

Don't think so. It would be a bit scary for me. >_<

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.