Unskippable: Mini Ninjas

Pages PREV 1 2

I bet the evil Samurai Warlord is a distant ancestor of Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. I bet he has the same distinctive Robotnik mustache and fat ass too.

Actually a game with insect samurai sounds kinda cool.

I kinda like the 3d art style of the game...

Azure Knight-Zeo:
Actually a game with insect samurai sounds kinda cool.

Oh. Well, then you might like their treatment of Onimusha 3.

Ridiculous ninja hats FTW!
I guess...

"It's a bad sign when they say first time..." Lolz
ancient shrines...."That's the first place they'll look!" My first thought too, when I heard that
"At this time in my life, I think I want to settle down and raise an army" That just about killed me!!! I had to pause it for a minute

Oh, so many hilarious lines....

Oh, man, the main character in named Hero - I mean "Hiro"

Facepalm

I got to rewrite my definition of Ninja now XD

I heard this game was actually pretty good. Much better than most peope give credit.

I can't believe there wasn't a samurai jack joke off that first line.

Mini Ninjas kind of swindles you with their opening cut scene. All the trailers for the game were these crisp, amazing-looking cut scenes, than the opening scene is that.

However, as you play through the game, you unlock a nice cut scene for each ninja.

'There is something terrible going on.'
'River dance!'

The reason I will never save the world is my selection of ridiculous hats is very limited.

If we're following this reasoning, LRR will save the world eight times in my lifetime!

Samurai Warlord Robotnik!

And bonus points for the Swamp Castle reference.

dex-dex:
dam those evil porpoises!

also being picked last for anything sucks not just for dodgeball
Fantastic episode.

Except the conscription act. Being the last person to be drafted? Hey, basic training... wait, war's done? Okay... you don't need me? Awesome.

BrownGaijin:
Evil Samurai War Lord? Either I woke up to an alternate world where up is down, or this game was developed in Denmark.

(looks up IO Interactive on Wiki)

Oh.

(*looks at that same Wiki page BrownGaijin saw earlier*)

O_O

This game was from the developers of the "Hitman" and "Kane & Lynch" games!?!

(*brain starting to implode...>_<*)

Anyway, uh, no. The sequel will be Micro Ninjas. Nano Ninjas will be the third in the Mini Ninjas trilogy.

Right?

If one of the hats is a sombrero, I am so there.

Scrumpmonkey:
"And the tird ninja burned down, fell over and then fell into the swamp!"

Monty Python jokes! Yey! ^^

Seconded!!

Great video ^~^! I sure do look forward to watching these every week >~<!

lol. I loved the prediction you made at the end of the video.

"Riverdance." That killed me.

Was gonna make some comment about how the boys seem to be picking their punchlines a little more lately and generally letting the cutscenes speak for themselves but on reflection (and rewatching some older videos) this progression doesn't seem that apparent.

Oh, I love this game! It's great when you've seen the opening cutscene before and you try and guess what they'll say about it. I'm always wrong :D

Cccarrer_delete:

dex-dex:
dam those evil porpoises!

also being picked last for anything sucks not just for dodgeball
Fantastic episode.

Except the conscription act. Being the last person to be drafted? Hey, basic training... wait, war's done? Okay... you don't need me? Awesome.

touche mister! touche

It won't load for me... says: 200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] 'http://video2.themis-media.com/cb2e2971c3f94866cb6c8997b7c196f8/mp4/escapist/unskippable/0dca391b6fd6c79530579fa333b7afaf.mp4''

...HELP?

Potato21:
It won't load for me... says: 200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] 'http://video2.themis-media.com/cb2e2971c3f94866cb6c8997b7c196f8/mp4/escapist/unskippable/0dca391b6fd6c79530579fa333b7afaf.mp4''

...HELP?

yeah, I'm getting that on all of the video links. I get an advertisement for "The Publishers Club" that's advertised on the site, then it craps out to the error listed above.

BaronJuJu:

Potato21:

...HELP?

yeah, I'm getting that on all of the video links. I get an advertisement for "The Publishers Club" that's advertised on the site, then it craps out to the error listed above.

Same thing is happening for me - maybe the site is too busy???
No idea.

I am Omega:
Yet another reasons why Pirates > Ninjas.

Hell yes!

Anyway, the demo reminded me a lot of I-ninja, but not quite as good.

I am Omega:
Yet another reasons why Pirates > Ninjas.

OT: Good episode, and yes, this all does seem oddly familiar to the plans of a certian robot-making evil scientist.

Not the pirates I met in Tenchu Z though...

What is this game? Is it like a Banjo-Kazooie with ninjas or something?

Scrumpmonkey:

Kimarous:
I love Monty Python references, especially the one you used! XD

"But the fourth ninja, the 4th ninja Came back! And that's what you'll get! The finest Ninja in these fair isles" XD

Jajajajajaja... muy genial!

I think the Ninja Master and the Tengu are in cahoots with the Team Fortress Team xD
Hats for the win =)

kick in the dick is now one of my favorite phrases

This game was oddly..appealing.

alittlepepper:
...and seriously, hats? :|

But maybe they are Valve hats!

Great episode guys. I think you're right to make sequel predictions. It's so depressing that we'll probably see a new Mini Ninjas before Hitman 5. (sigh)

I've always found hats to be an important part of any profession - especially so with the ninja trade.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here