Daily Drop: Christmas Tree

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Christmas Tree

Daily Drop's ongoing efforts to decorate for Christmas continue to go awry.

Watch Video

Yea that was quite boring. The next one I will like cause well it happens to anyone

I think it was actually cooler when it happened in my house. 2/10

How was that not a failure? I didn't see anything break. :(

I was hoping for the crowbar again. I love the crowbar.

This one required a flaming crowbar. That would have been at least interesting.

To be honest, I would have liked a plastic one better (a model or something that glows when you switch it on). If I want to see dramatic footage of a realistic tree falling down (yes I know it wasn't an real tree) falling down, I'll just watch a National Geographic special about the rain forest. Maybe I'm conflicted since my actual Christmas tree fell over the last two years because we hung all the decorations on one side. So many Christmas bulbs ... gone :(

For some reason I can't not watch these even though most of them are boring. Why is that?!

Aw come on, a store-bought miniature tree with glued-on decorations? I'm calling cop-out.

fake plastic christmas trees injected with dying flopping fish dna.

I've like a lot of the Drops done in the past.. But the tree here just kinda.. Dropped and shook a bit. A couple of bits were pretty and shiny, etc.. But I swear a blowtorch would have done wonders. A blowtorch turned on -as it's dropping-, perhaps? Instant awesome.

Nerf Ninja:
For some reason I can't not watch these even though most of them are boring. Why is that?!

You want to see what happens...it's okay, we all wanna see what happens.

I wanted that pot to smash but I guess it was made of thick plastic. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome! Those ornaments are gonna shatter real good.

Eh, quite dissapointing actually.

What this episode needed was for the tree to be on FIRE.

Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree...
I want to see you shatter...

Shoulda been crowbar'd

Fensfield:
Aw come on, a store-bought miniature tree with glued-on decorations?

I think the team just limit themselves to a budget. I know I wouldn't like buying expensive stuff just so I could destroy them later.

Agreed That had no breakage it should have been crowbar'd

I was waiting for failure to pop up, and I knew crowbar wouldn't help so I was thinking maybe "Woodchipper is ready"?

Then I got distracted watching the beads do their thing and enjoyed the video even without something breaking.

Well, it's not always something breaks. Kooshes 1 & 2, binders, dice, etc, look interesting without something breaking. This qualifies in that category I think. It's daily drop not daily smash

All the woobly bits doing their thing, the ribbons turning around, all the leaves shaking...I vote for cool.

Daww, i really was hoping for some breaking christmas balls, sadface.

Uhh... FAIL.

The drop is getting very boring. Time to add fire/explosions.

I have to admit, this one was pretty weak but thankfully tomorrow's looks like it should make up for it. :D

Did you guys have a day where you forgot to record the wide angle or something?

It looked it was dancing but i will admit it was a bit of a let down.

CURSE YOU DOUBLE POST!!!

Nothing broke...Fail! -_-

I dont want these drops to turn into something that shatters every time. It's nice to have interesting and different things, but I thought this drop was kind of dull.

I am imagining a festively wrapped crowbar hitting the tree... :)

Next Drop: Molotov Cocktail.

Crowbar was not ready? ::Makes sadface.:: :(

Son, I am disappoint.

It looks like it's trying to slither away.

You didn't Gordon Freeman the tree!

They can't all be winners :)

We got some good ones coming up!

Graham_LRR:
They can't all be winners :)

Hahaha, well said. Merry Christmas, LRR!!

Graham_LRR:
Daily Drop's ongoing efforts to decorate for Christmas continue to go awry.

It'd go better if you didn't drop your decorations from the tops of high places... which incidentally is how I decorate, too.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here