Daily Drop: Frosty Cookie Jar

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Frosty Cookie Jar

Frosty remains a jolly, happy soul, right to the end.

Watch Video

Aww, that cookie jar was adorable. Also full of cookies, the part of me that can't ever just let food get wasted cringes whenever you drop something tasty-looking on the floor, heh.

Aw, another waste of good cookies. Now I'm craving for some cookies.

mmmmm floor cookies

He just kept on smiling

I'm impressed that the hat neatly broke in half.
I fully expected it to survive the fall since it lagged behind the rest, but I was pleasantly surprised.

For a second I thought the hat might survive.

does anyone else make these into dramas?
Cookie: "half hat take me with you"

His smile flying through the air was somewhat creepy.

FROSTYYYYYYYYYYY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rednog:
I fully expected it to survive the fall since it lagged behind the rest, but I was pleasantly surprised.

This.

Man, that was amazing. It was like, perfect.

Good thing his hat came off or that could have really hurt.

Another glass breaking but his face was just too epic.

My conclusion: you guys hate cookies

Poor unfortunate glass filled sugar cookies. My favorite parts were the lid splitting into two and the face being mostly intact. I hope that Santa statue is not another cookie jar or made of plastic even though I fell somewhat anxious for some Santa smashing crowbar action.

Guys did cookies do something terrible to your parents when you were young, why all the cookie hate? D:

I'm rather impressed by how neatly the hat of the cookie jar split in two like that.

"Aww, look at it's smil--- OH GOD FROSTY NO DON'T JUMP! You forgot your hat!... Now you're dead. But now, COOKIES FOR ALL~!"

The above was a dramatization of my reaction to the events occurring in this video. No further Frosty's were harmed in the making of the dramatization.

Rednog:

That's what I was thinking.

Well at least he had a painless death (his hat came off before he hit the ground).

His face stayed intact the whole time, he smiled right on through the end.

Oh there must have been
Some magic in
That old silk hat they fou-

Oooh, maybe there wasn't.

DJShire:
My conclusion: you guys hate cookies

dalek sec:
Guys did cookies do something terrible to your parents when you were young, why all the cookie hate? D:

Honestly? I'm starting to think that a cookie jar fell on Paul when he was young, and now this is his revenge for that early trauma.

Fortunate for us that Paul's attempts at purging his psyche of past hurts is so entertaining for everyone else!

bawkbawkboo1:
For a second I thought the hat might survive.

it did snap neatly into 2 pieces so that was cool.

a hat sitting atop the pile of broken crockery would have been better though.

Cosplay Horatio:
Poor unfortunate glass filled sugar cookies. My favorite parts were the lid splitting into two and the face being mostly intact. I hope that Santa statue is not another cookie jar or made of plastic even though I fell somewhat anxious for some Santa smashing crowbar action.

hmm. do you thin that could have a part in HL2 Episode 3? thier in the arctic and Gordon always has his mighty crowbar of headcrab smashery. plus The Gnome could come back as a Santa Gnome... that would be brilliant.

May I be the first to say Thumpitty thump thump. Except there was only one thump, and it was his undoing.

Wont sumbody please think of the children!

My thoughts: "Haha that is a funny jar, too bad it's getting shattered. Oh well it'll look cooTHERE were cookies INSIDE IT! WTF is WRONG with you people!!!1!1!!!1!"

Whooh. Air resistance ftw.

Or, Paul clipped the hat on the way down...

Die Frosty, DIEEEE!!!
I hate the annoying little prick. <.<

:O

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Delicious cookies wasted on the floor!

Cookie monster would not be happy.

Didn't expect there to be cookies in it. You guys must really enjoy making us watch you ruin those delicious looking foods. I will avenge you cookies, I swear it.

Beautiful destruction....Always makes me smile.

Cool drop, but I mourn the loss of yet another batch of cookies.
Also, am I the only one who thinks that his disembodied smile floating in the air is the most terrifying thing ever?

Why... why would you buy a Christmas themed cookie jar?

You could only use it once a year?

I have to ask have you been hit by any objects that bounced back up?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here