Daily Drop: Snow Globe

Snow Globe

It's a winter wonderland in there... and now it's everywhere.

Watch Video

Awh...
This has kinda made me sad. Realizing Christmas is over and such.
No more presents....
Ugh. School in a week. D:

is that safe, i heard that the stuff they put in to snow globes is poisonous, or maybe that was something my great grandma told me so i wouldent play with her collection.

Aww, that house thing within the snow globe broke a little....

At least the skull from that skull glove remained fully intact...I think.

Splash! I wonder who has to clean up all those messes after some of the really nasty drops you guy's do? D:

Awesome splash!

Glass.
Water.
Ceramics.

Couldn't ask for a better thing to watch drop :-)

you should have said "...Rosebud." right before you dropped it, lol

Always wanted to see a snow globe dropped. Looks like some kind of fuzzballs are gonna be dropped tomorrow. If they fail I hope they get set on fire.

That glass didn't even try to stay together. :3

Should've shaken it before dropping.

now do that in black and white and you got an indie movie right there :)

"You...bastards."

- Mr. House

Nice, but I'm thinking you may have wanted to try not dropping it on it's head first. The shock from the impact would possibly travel up the foot, (or the thing it sits on, whatever you wanna call it) and shatter the globe. That would have been a much more spectacular thing to behold. Nevertheless I looked forward to seeing this since I saw the preview and I'm not disappointed. ^.^

You can see the camera-person sitting down with their legs crossed in the wide shot of Paul dropping the snow globe. You can spot where they are sitting when you see the legs flinch as the snow globe explodes.

If mister house would see this, he would be pissed.

In the end that little green bit was the only evidence a drop took place

Nooo!

Well that's 2000 caps down the shitter ;)

It looks a bit like the Jacobstown snow globe to be honest xD

the outsider:
You can see the camera-person sitting down with their legs crossed in the wide shot of Paul dropping the snow globe. You can spot where they are sitting when you see the legs flinch as the snow globe explodes.

Yeah, I think this drop startled Graham. I wonder if it was just the drop or if he got splashed or something.

Ah! Thank you for editing the music as you used to! I love to hear it get more upbeat (!? - don't know how to describe it better; sorry) when you play the slowed version of the fall. You haven't done that in a while and I missed it. It works so well for slowed drops. Nice choice!

You know what? This is probably be how the opening to Citizen Kane would look if it was remade by Michael Bay!

Is it really sad that I was sat here willing it to land upright just because that'd've been awesome.

Yes I see that word you're looking at. I don't think it's a real word either but it's what i'd've said in reality. (Mwahaha, I did it again!)

I've been around the globe and I can confidently say that was impressive.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here