Daily Drop: Champagne

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Champagne

Daily Drop tries desperately to wish you a Happy New Year!

Watch Video

It sucked without liquid in it. Why didn't you bring in the new year with a crowbar?!

Jaranja:
It sucked without liquid in it. Why didn't you bring in the new year with a crowbar?!

My thoughts exactly.

Awesomeforthemasses:

Jaranja:

My thoughts exactly.

Same here dudes....

Thats one sneaky drink! I guess the second one was empty because you had already drank it all to celebrate the new year. Still looked cool.

I laughed so hard when it bounced and then broke outside of the view of the high speed camera.

We missed all of the bubbly! We missed the ka-bang!

Oh man, the second Bottle drop looked unreal. The main body turned 360° although the bottle hit the ground bottom-first perfectly. I wonder how that looked like in real-time.

Hmm, I think I find it more entertaining when it doesn't break the first few times.
Happy new years and all that jazz...

Man, I was expecting something epic, like the episode with Colt 45 malt liq -- I'm sorry, "strong beer".

The mostly off-screen splash was funny...yet also kinda depressing.

Oh well. At any rate, happy new year, LoadingReadyRun.

I guess this is one reason why you should have another camera filming at a different angle should the object break outside of the first camera shot.

AWWWWWW! Did you have to take all the champaign out?
Well now I why movie Bob was so plastered when he reviewed True Grit.

That was a first. An off camera shatter which results as a failure.

Aw so depressing

and the bottle you dropped the final time, was that just the first bottle with the bottom blown off?

They probebly tried it without the champagne in it because of the enormous pressure the bubbly puts on the bottle wich makes it incredibly strong and I gues they were also afraid that it would break ofscreen a second time. (Champagne is quite expensive) :P

Hopfully the last fail of 2010

And it's not working for me today on either stream. Yay.

Cheap Champagne - Better than concrete.

MowDownJoe:
And it's not working for me today on either stream. Yay.

Same here. I WANNA SEE THE FAILURE!

Stream's broken here too.

I fail at being able to see the fail. :(

They indulged themselves previous to the dropping. :3 Sneaky jerks~

I can't view the video. Apparently the stream or whatever is broken.

REGARDING THE LACK OF FLUID
There was no champagne in the giant bottle, and there was a hole drilled in the bottom, so we couldn't have added any if we'd wanted to. It was a decorative bottle.
Sorry guys!

Graham_LRR:
REGARDING THE LACK OF FLUID
There was no champagne in the giant bottle, and there was a hole drilled in the bottom, so we couldn't have added any if we'd wanted to. It was a decorative bottle.
Sorry guys!

Several of us having viewing problems on the stream and get an error message, not sure whats up :(

The second time you guys threw the bottle i was like "No! the cork is the most force absorvent-bouncy thing in a bottle" and it bounced of camera. :-(

That was priceless!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!

Well that was kinda disappointing. But I think the best part was the second drop where it broke off-screen, and you could just see Paul's disappointment knowing that it hadn't been on camera

You broke the floor!

Thats some pretty hard liquor to chip the floor like that.

That was incredibly disappointing. Especially because we saw you successfully break a full bottle off camera, followed by giving us a regular glass breaking drop. =(

Lack of liquid or not, these little vids appeal to my inner caveman.

Paul when the bottle broke off camera: "Damn, that was just a waste of money..."

Jaranja:

Awesomeforthemasses:

Jaranja:

My thoughts exactly.

Communist partisan:

Awesomeforthemasses:

Jaranja:

My thoughts exactly.

Same here dudes....

Because Graham and Paul are probably tired of catering to the extreme Valve fanboyism on this site, which is good, because I was sick of it too.

Awww I am kind of disappointed that that one with fluid broke off-camera, but perhaps that gives this video more novelty value.

I liked when the drop took a chunk out of the floor mostly due to how much I wasn't expecting it.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.