Daily Drop: Baseball Trophy

Baseball Trophy

Daily Drop may deserve this trophy, but laughs in the face of such recognition.

Watch Video

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
My childhood achievements!

Was anyone able to read what was on the trophy? It looked like it said "derby champions" on the bottom

LOOK AT IT WIGGLE!
also I never got trophies as a kid so it was a bit of payback on the inside.

What a random thing to drop...
...not that all of the rest of it made sense, mind.

Also, yay for the crowbar!

Someone switched the gold trophy with plastic fake ! Find him !

Concussion.

I know it's too late for suggestions, but I think sometimes like this, a double crowbar is necessary. Either separate or simultaneously would be fun.

I'd love to see a crowbar fail, and then they do something more extreme than crowbar.

CROWBAR. Always knocks one out of the park!

I wonder whose trophy that was?

For the record, THIS trophy would've gotten better results WITHOUT the need for the crowbar...

I like Pauls expression the best when he calls for the crowbar.

Yay, help remove those horrid kids trophy things from this planet, they all look so bland.

Panic! Chaos! Spot check captchas? But how will people post drunk comments on these videos? Those comments are the best.

you used a crowbar instead of a baseball bat, that really surprised me, it seemed so obvious and its not like you refuse to do the obvious jokes.

but you do them well, i am a fan ^^.

I love how you can tell there's going to be a crowbar, and I don't think I could have thought of a better song for it. X3

Ah crowbar, well you never stop making certain things awesome? :D

Um can someone tell me what the frak monday's drop is going to be cause I can't tell. D:

Crowbar always succeeds, where conventional ways fail...

Ah, music to crowbar by...

I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a crowbar without getting that song in my head. For that alone, LRR crew you are fantastic! \o/

I thought the figure would break off at the first drop but man is that trophy sturdy. Looks like candles in glass containers are being dropped on monday.

dfcrackhead:
Was anyone able to read what was on the trophy? It looked like it said "derby champions" on the bottom

I think that it's "League Champions" on the bottom. The top line is too small to make out clearly.

First drop was my favorite. I liked how it bounced with all the parts moving separately.

Also, I have to imagine this is what your PS3s will all say to you from now on to avoid being dropped and crowbar'd:

dalek sec:
Ah crowbar, well you never stop making certain things awesome? :D

Um can someone tell me what the frak monday's drop is going to be cause I can't tell. D:

Looks like a lit tea candle in a little glass ornament or something similar.

Yeah... I could see this coming from the moment I saw that trophy close up.

It's, what? Made mostly of metal? How is that supposed to break when dropped?

Bwaaaa haha, that was fun!

Ouch! Right in the midlife crisis!

Wow, they're making cheap crappy trophies out of some solid stuff these days. I remember a time when that trophy would've shattered like a 17-year-old's hopes on prom night.

Fortunately, CROWBAR IS (always) READY.

Next batch needs to have the ability to step up to Sledgehammer for some cases (eyes that Santa candle and Robot Dog)

Billthecrazycat:

dfcrackhead:

I think that it's "League Champions" on the bottom. The top line is too small to make out clearly.

Yep...

HQ Stream + Full-Screen = more legible

[2 words, most likely city name] "A" 2009
League Champions

The Rogue Wolf:
Wow, they're making cheap crappy trophies out of some solid stuff these days. I remember a time when that trophy would've shattered like a 17-year-old's hopes on prom night.

Fortunately, CROWBAR IS (always) READY.

Cue that becoming the avatar of about 40 people on the Escapist. If not more.
Also, what a waste of crowbar this episode...

All hail the crowbar!

Are those Alex's goggles that Graham is wearing?

Son of a -- back when I ran cosplay for an anime con, the trophies would snap if you looked at them wrong. What, are Canadian trophies more hoss than American manufactured ones?

Fanta Grape:

The goggles should've been your cue that it's Alex swinging the crowbar.

So when are you going to drop the crowbar?

MowDownJoe:

Fanta Grape:

The goggles should've been your cue that it's Alex swinging the crowbar.

Oh snap. How did I not notice that...

looks like you're going to have to sport a new trophy.

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.