Daily Drop: Icing Sugar

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Icing Sugar

And for dessert: Lightly frosted concrete.

Watch Video

at first I thought it was gonna be lightly sugared camera. Then once it didn't, all the sugar falling looked like a snowfall. A tasty tasty snowfall.

Thank you Daily drop for shwoing me in slow motion what happened why I droped icing sugar all over the kitchen floor!

Impressive particle effects.

I would love to see that in 3D.

Very nice

I like how some of the sugar actually turned into a smoke cloud at the end of the drop. That was impressive.

Is that a single serving of jam tomorrow?

Yabba My Icing !

Bag was kinda stubborn when it was still sealed, but after it was opened for the second drop...

FIRE THE SUGAR CANNON!!

It looked so pretty too.

Anyway, whatever tomorrow's item is, it looks very small. To be fair, the tiny jar of baby food still splattered quite well, so we'll just wait and see tomorrow...

Well, that was strangely disturbing and suggestive.

Aw, cheaterpants! I wanted to see the bag burst open on its own. Failing that, Alex crowbarring it into submission. :P

Where did my post go?

Ah, never mind then.

To the "donate to relief efforts in Australia" ad: Every time you appear in the middle of the video at the center of the image, I get more and more angry at you. Fuck you ad. I ain't gonna donate shit.

ooooooooh it's snowing delicious sugar!
awww so pretty!
now if only there was not 30 cm of snow outside of my house.

MasterSplinter:
To the "donate to relief efforts in Australia" ad: Every time you appear in the middle of the video at the center of the image, I get more and more angry at you. Fuck you ad. I ain't gonna donate shit.

Nothing says, "Fuck you, ads!" quite like making them go away forever. Give the gift that keeps on giving - subscribe to the Jam of the Month Publisher's Club. It's great for fathers, for aunts, even babies! Of course, you don't have to share it with anyone. Treat yourself to justice, the Escapist way!

/advertisement

OT: I like this one. Powdery stuff is the closest I think we'll be getting to explosions without getting really unsafe.

Well that was a strange looking result the second time around with the icing sugar flying towards the camera like snow... yummy sweet snow. :D

Oh it was icing, I thought it was a very different sort of white powder in the preview.

I think they should make a cleaning up montage at the end of the series. I have no idea how that basement is still the same colour as it was when they started.

MasterSplinter:

Well, good to know a lot of Aussies like myself won't donate to help you either. It might be difficult to believe but there are actually other people in the world who are having a damn hard time of things. I understand your frustration with ads but you're getting free content, deal with it or join the pub club.

OT: I agree with varewulf. That was slightly suggestive. Perhaps my mind is too firmly lodged in the gutter for my own good.

Should have been in 3d imo. :P

It's an explosion of flavor! I was working with some very unstable HERBS!

The explosion was pretty awesome. And the bouncing bag at the beginning was just icing on the cake.

"Oh it was icing, I thought it was a very different sort of white powder in the preview."

Whoa there Scarface

After the first drop it bounced back up exactly like super mario jumps... :D

Eikoandmog:

Well, good to know a lot of Aussies like myself won't donate to help you either. It might be difficult to believe but there are actually other people in the world who are having a damn hard time of things.

Oh, now I'm worried.

Is the oxygen dense enough up in your high horse for you to breathe properly?, we wouldn't want you to faint and fall.

Eikoandmog:

I understand your frustration with ads but you're getting free content, deal with it or join the pub club.

I don't have money to buy a console, games, or a good enough pc for that matter. I ain't gonna pay money to see/read about all the stuff i can't play. I am not frustrated at the site and it's free content, you have to pay for servers, employees, games, consoles, office supply, etc. Having ad's does that. But that doesn't mean i cant be angry at the ad's themselves, it's not like the escapist makes them anyway.

Plus if i pay to get rid of the ad's, they win.

dex-dex:
awww so pretty!

30cm... I got that this weekend alone. I have a solid metre now! Hurray for 40 year record snowfall!

(I wanted to make a 'Toronto Snowstorm' joke, but I'll restrain myself.)

*BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!*

Oh my god! Did you see that?!?! It came right at me!

MasterSplinter:
Plus if i pay to get rid of the ad's, they win.

Themis Media and The Escapist win by getting a guaranteed source of revenue from a user. You, the user, wins by not seeing ads. And the ad companies can go suck a *ahem* because they get shut out of this little happiness party.

And as for the sugar flying everywhere? I imagine this is what a cocaine addict thinks of when someone asks what is his idea of heaven.

Jackpot524:

dex-dex:
awww so pretty!

30cm... I got that this weekend alone. I have a solid metre now! Hurray for 40 year record snowfall!

(I wanted to make a 'Toronto Snowstorm' joke, but I'll restrain myself.)

*BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!*

Oh my god! Did you see that?!?! It came right at me!

yeah I am actually living a bit further south right now but still yeah torontonians are pussies when it come towards snow. but I am not! i actually like the snow it is just the windchill that makes it suck!

Since we're on condiments, can someone please drop mustard or Nutella?

I want to see that stuff die.

It's SNOWING!

Aww why did you open the bag for the second drop? This would have been such a great crowbar episode.

Okay, ad, I'll watch you at the end of the video, if you promise to stop hovering exactly over the middle of the video, every time I move the video back a few seconds, to see what happens in the middle of the video.

Is this on purpose? That you can't actually see the content, unless you're part of the publishers club? I thought it was limited to

No ads
Higher resolution video
Special mobile versions of the video's
Feeling good about supporting a site you like.
Bonus Content
Discounts & benefits
(should this be added: be able to view daily drop)

... or is it a bug?

Great...now im hungry for cake.

Icing sugar + candle = Explosive slo-mo-fun!

Daily Drop NOW IN 3D! oh how i wish it was true

Oh god it's coming right at me! Phew... that was intense, man.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here