Daily Drop: Mousse

Mousse

It's delicious, and chocolatey, and filled with glass shards.

Watch Video

Hmmm. This one suffered from "Gritty Realism" and blended in with the background a little too much.

It was a little hard to see the mousse when it smacked into the floor but I still liked it. Also I'm touched you guys went ahead and did some "extra testing" for us. :D

Ah, it's a shame that it was still in the package. I was hoping for it to be out of it. (Doubt it'd hold its structure but maybe there'd be a way)

At first I thought it said Mouse. I'm an expert at dropping my mouse. I even broke one like that. Mousse is a lot more goey though.

Mm, looked delicious. Shame it was dropped...

Iv'e had something that looks exactly like that, It was amazing! How could you drop 2!? I'll kill you!

Okay, I understand that it might be chocolatey and delicious

But why the hell is it purple?!

wish i didn't read that as moose..

anyway such a waste of chocolate deliciousness

Graham_LRR:
Mousse

Watch Video

I've been wondering, when it comes to drops that have to do with food do you guys just buy that cheapest brand of something? The only time we've seen you use a tarp was for the turkey and that's it.

I don't think this was the cheapest brand - it looked a lot like chocolate to me, which is... a little bit expensive; at least over here in the UK, anyway. Very good though. Very, very good. Extremely good. In-fact, why were you dropping and wasting it?!

NOOOOOOO!
Are you going to eat that?
Can I have it?

dalek sec:

Graham_LRR:
Mousse

Watch Video

I've been wondering, when it comes to drops that have to do with food do you guys just buy that cheapest brand of something? The only time we've seen you use a tarp was for the turkey and that's it.

Oh yeah. We went to the super-cheap box store to stock up.

my reaction:

"nooooooooooooooooooooooo" *sob* *sob*
extra testing huh?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO -voice crack- oooooooooooooo
*crying*

First drop was sorta a letdown but hey at least the second one was really interesting. Also I agree that this one was a little hard to see.

I don't know if you filmed all these in one go, but I'd quite like to see more liquidish reactions, like the jelly or the mousse out of the glass

That second drop looked awesome.

Why am I suddenly craving chocolate...?

At first it was like SPLAT.

Then it was like SPPPPLLLLLLLAAAAAAATTTTTTT.

Needless to say: I approve!

Awww... good chocolate should never be wasted...

Am I the only one who thought that looked kinda disgusting? I mean, brown substance + glass... o_O

P.S. If my calculations are correct, we're only halfway into this video series, aren't we?

It finally happend you get to see the item break in the "next time" bit my life is complete :D

Aw chocolate =(

BWWWOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!

Oh wait... Mousse, not moose...

Pretty average drop, but alright.

Fancy pants mousse..

I approve of the extra testing. I think that there should be more of that in appropriate situations.

Waist of good moose

-M

Mousse! Moose! Mouse! House! Hoose! Noose! MOOSE!

Sorry, had to get that oot of mah system.

I bet you guys were up chocolate cleaning up that mess

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here