Unskippable: Dead Rising 2: Part 1

Pages 1 2 NEXT

the early posting was a nice surprise. Not the best one, but the source seems boring, so good job anyway guys :)

Ahh, I remember the days before unskippable, when cutscenes where left unsullied.

Those were boring days, honestly.

Dead Rising 2: Part 1

Graham and Paul take to Dead Rising 2 like a paddlesaw to zombies.

Watch Video

He could do a Cruscoe just by looking down slightly the way his forehead juts out.

ZomBieber, the girls would probably still wet themselves when they saw him.

Tyrone King looks kinda like P Diddy and kanye West mixed together.

I don't understand why mr King needs a shock mount for his microphone.

Started playing this game just yesterday. First thing i did after the intro was getting chuck some sunglasses. He still looked the same. The banana strip suit lightened things up though.

I've been poking these zombies... all night long!

Giggity.

Actually, it reminds me of an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force...

Yay dead rising 2!

now to kill more fucking zombies!

ForgottenPr0digy:
Tyrone King looks kinda like P Diddy and Kanye West mixed together.

"Ima gunna let you finish Chuck, But Jill Valentine was one of the best zombie killers of all time! Also, I changed my name to T-Kingy."

Yeah, I agree. Even if Beiber were a zombie, people would STILL line up to see him.

Also, why would there be a game show in the middle of a zombie apocalypce? Anyone else confused by that? It still would be awesome though.

Puff Puff, the pro-smoking cartoon? Nice one.

And that motorcycle brand... At first I thought that said DIEK... But after Graham's comment, I had to look at it again and yeah, it turns out to be IJIEK -- "Keiji" spelled backwards.

Pretty clever. By that, I mean what GRAHAM said was clever, not the actual use of the name IJIEK -- that was just cheesy.

OFF TOPIC (kinda): What's with the timestamps of the first two comments on this thread? They got timestamps earlier than that of Graham's thread intro comment!

Mydnyght:

OFF TOPIC (kinda): What's with the timestamps of the first two comments on this thread? They got timestamps earlier than that of Graham's thread intro comment!

i think something happened this morning to the escapist's servers because unskippable popped in the new videos at 9h00 am. the time stamp is correct

That was... bizarre. The Protagonist looks like he's related by blood to the Moai of Easter Island. Craggy face looks like it's carved from Granite? Check! Unsmiling countenance says "I R Serius"? Check! Family member who exists to be menaced by zombies at some future point in time? Check! He hit the Horror game Trifecta.

...My Little Pony: The Game would be so worth the money if you could ride motorcycles with chainsaws on them in it.
Still though, nothing beats cardgames on motorcycles.

Yeah, I always hated that part at the start where Chuck yells at that guy for calling him Mr. Greene and referring to his daughter as "next of kin." It's not like the guy called him "Hey shithead" and Katey "that little brat" or something. Nice to see that scene get mocked.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to find a mirror *flee*

Tyrone King: AKA Kanye Wesker.

This might well be the most boring episode I've ever seen.

To answer the question posed at the end credits:
The motorcycle-with-chainsaws-made-of-antimatter-that-doesnt-explode-just-cancels-out show.

HankMan:
ZomBieber, the girls would probably still wet themselves when they saw him.

With fear and excitement!

OT: He should try and lift his eyebrows up. Maybe then he wouldn't look like his forehead is going to leak over his eyes.

Using my extensive knowledge of video games, from the opening I can tell... you play the game as Katey, right?

LadyRhian:
That was... bizarre. The Protagonist looks like he's related by blood to the Moai of Easter Island. Craggy face looks like it's carved from Granite? Check! Unsmiling countenance says "I R Serius"? Check! Family member who exists to be menaced by zombies at some future point in time? Check! He hit the Horror game Trifecta.

"You dum dums bring me gum gum?"
....why the fuck did i just pull a reference from night at the museum? What is wrong with me?
Also, I think it's pretty misinforming to call this a horror game.

Hello and welcome to MTV, and now singing his latest single, ittttts ZomBieber!!!!!!!!

Brains, braaaaaaaaaains, braiiiiins
braaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnsssss

"So anyway I heard your wife got brutally killed the other day. Shows what a failure you are."
"hmm, you've given me a lot to think about. See you on the show."

I KNEW it! I KNEW you guys would do this. I can't think of a single Capcom game that you guys haven't done. Looking forward to the next one, guys!

K4RN4GE911:
Yeah, I agree. Even if Beiber were a zombie, people would STILL line up to see him.

Also, why would there be a game show in the middle of a zombie apocalypce? Anyone else confused by that? It still would be awesome though.

Technically, the Dead Rising world isn't a 'zombie apocalypse' - the zombie outbreak has been controlled and is now part of everyday life. Think the ending of Shawn of the Dead.

Well, not your best, but I honestly think that's more the game's fault then yours.

Also, I don't know why, but the way Graham said "Unskippable" at the end made me laugh.

They were all out of zombie poking sticks by the time I made it to the gift shop :(

Okay, okay, okay, okay... This is really morbid. Those zombies... they're weren't dead at one point, where they? If I remember, his daughter gets bit or something and there are drugs to stop her transformation. This means that all these people that are going to die on TV aren't already dead, they're just sick. That's horrible. Why are they killing random people's family members instead of trying to find a cure?

I guess I could be wrong about them just being infected. I hope they're dead zombies, not zombies in the meaning of the word zombie zombies. Either way, that'd be one fucked up game show.

Meh, its not as funny if you've played the game and seen the cutscene before :\

This is your best one in awhile cant wait till next week.

XxRyanxX:
Wow, the guy next to our main Character was probably the biggest douche I have ever seen in games (maybe), spite them being in a competition but I mean, he just flat out says:

"I heard you lost your wife to Zombies in Los Vegas."
"You must of sucked killing zombies then if you couldn't save her! Hahaha!"

Ppft what the crap dude? A wife means something to someone, let alone if they have a child together. Not that I am a hateful person and want bad things to happen, but I wouldn't mind him being killed right off the bat *Smiles*

That douche is one of the first Psychopaths you fight so you do get to kill him :)(although he is pretty cheap which makes him somewhat difficult)

uummm more chainsaws and motorbikes in gameshows.... TELL IT BE SO!!
"Pat I would like to buy a vowel... but if you charger me for it....."

God, they don't even need to make an unskippable with this! Even without their commentary this game is unintentionally hilarious.

Somehow I don't think Jeopardy would be improved by motorcycles with chainsaws.

Speaking of Survivor, if they had motorcycles with chainsaws on Survivor, then I might actually watch it.

Noxshadow:
Tyrone King: AKA Kanye Wesker.

You stole that from somewhere... I can't put my finger on it but I have definately heard that joke before.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.