294: Anything But Child's Play

Pages PREV 1 2

The sound of a whole column of zombie-eating plants chewing must be interesting.

Steve Butts is a bit selective. When another quite original game came out (I've never seen anything like it) Butts wrote it into the ground when he was still with IGN. I assume it's the same Steve Butts anyway. Now that it's a little cutesy game it's alright, but when it's a game about freedom of choice that gives you a plethora of options on HOW you want to play the game, it's suddenly all no good because it's too harsh, too violent (hello, it's a GAME), and too "immature".

I wonder if Steve knows which game I'm talking about.

If he's NOT the Steve Butts from IGN, then I apologize for the confusion. :D

frans909:
Steve Butts is a bit selective. When another quite original game came out (I've never seen anything like it) Butts wrote it into the ground when he was still with IGN. I assume it's the same Steve Butts anyway. Now that it's a little cutesy game it's alright, but when it's a game about freedom of choice that gives you a plethora of options on HOW you want to play the game, it's suddenly all no good because it's too harsh, too violent (hello, it's a GAME), and too "immature".

I wonder if Steve knows which game I'm talking about.

If he's NOT the Steve Butts from IGN, then I apologize for the confusion. :D

Yeah, that's me and, no, I don't know what you're talking about.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.