Trailers: Fancy Pants Adventures Trailer

Fancy Pants Adventures Trailer

Pirates, princesses, and fast-paced stick-figure action feature in this trailer for Fancy Pants Adventures.

Watch Video

Heres hoping that EA 2D can publish and nurture a whole host of indie titles, and have some of them be 3D for the mild irony value : ). Im hoping the idea Extra Cerdits had that big studios could and should hire small, lower investment indie teams to work on concept games and thus fast-prototype ideas and Ips for future use or just to add fresh ideas might actually be taking off.

I've played this game when it was just a flash game on newgrounds. it was awesome.

... I'm looking forwards to this.

azurine:
I've played this game when it was just a flash game on newgrounds. it was awesome.

...And it looks exsactly the same

I enjoyed the flash games, hopefully it will be out on steam.

Seeing a flash game I played years ago turned into a full release brings a warm fuzzy feeling to my heart.

Ahem.

Holy Holy HOLY!

Fancy Pants- one of the best flash games- is becoming a console game!?!

...aw... but it won't release on PC... I are sad.

Well, kudos to Mr. Borne, and I hope this game is successful. I know I may buy it.

so when will thing thing and Madness be come live arcade games?

Aha! I played the flash demo on Kongregate the other day and wondered why if you push 'A' or 'D' FPM disappears for a few seconds then reappears holding a pencil. I guess the attack sprites were left out.

Huh... well themusic sounds allright, and the platforming pretty fast-paced with a few different moves at your disposal...

C'mon steam port...

azurine:

I did too!

Wait a second... does this mean we get to act like hipsters and say we liked it 'before it was mainstream'?

I used to love these games.

And now there's a high probability EA's going to ruin them...

Oh well, here's hoping.

Cool!

Reminds me of N.

Oh I loved playing these games online! This game looks like it could be really fun.

Wow, I would never have thought Fancy Pants would get a non-flash release. Color me interested.

He clearly just went to the stationary dimension to fetch his trusty weapon. What appeared as a few seconds on our side was 2 decades on his.

So they mixed Line Rider with N Ninja?

I'm totally cool with that.

bastard child of sonic and super meat boy?

Of course, no PC version. Yeah, don't bother with us, the people who made it popular.

Mr Thin:

azurine:

I did too!

Wait a second... does this mean we get to act like hipsters and say we liked it 'before it was mainstream'?

yes. yes it does.

*fan-gasm*

That actually looks super good...

This game looks genuinely fun, which is a lot more than can be said about the impression most trailers give.

Never played this game before, but I think I'll go look for a flash version and try it out.

A Weakgeek:

azurine:

...And it looks exsactly the same

Yeah.. I'm surprised too, that EA didn't smuggle in a steroid-chumping hero, or at least guns and perks. I'm still wondering whether it's some sort of cruel practical joke they're pulling on us here, really.

Ih8pkmn:
Holy Holy HOLY!

Fancy Pants- one of the best flash games- is becoming a console game!?!

...aw... but it won't release on PC... I are sad.

Well, kudos to Mr. Borne, and I hope this game is successful. I know I may buy it.

actually he's making a flash version, which he stated would be as similar as he could make it.
so there you go.

hopefully this is gona be the next super meat boy :)

Princess captured. Fancy Pants Man must rescue her for world three to have a plotline!

Seeing as how it's the same guy who made the flash version of Mirror's Edge, I'm glad that he was finally able to be published.

theres a demo on kongregate
very fun

Did I see a Fancy Pants/n+ crossover in that trailer? Ô_Ô
That's it! I'm getting an Xbox!

In recall playing the 1st indie game.
Beat it in 2 hours.
It was pretty good, no matter how annoying 100% got.

Mr Thin:

azurine:

I did too!

Yes, yes it does. Hand me my beret!

I loved that game, I'm getting this!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or