Trailers: Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime Multiplayer Trailer

Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime Multiplayer Trailer

Four players bust ghosts together in this preview of Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime.

Watch Video

That's a heck of a lot of crossed streams!

That single weapon will be boring really fast..
And I can't stop thinking of Magicka with all those beams! (plz fix the multiplayer Arrowhead)

I'm not expecting this to be anything ground-shattering. I am expecting to get some friends together for an evening of pizza and ghost-hunting. Looks like a laugh.

Looked like a boring version of "Alien Swarm" (get it on steam now).

So, first Lara Croft, now the Ghostbusters. When I saw there was a new GB game coming out I was excited. When I saw it was another 3/4 down right-stick shooter-fest, I was disappointed. The last game may not have been the best but it was fun and was very true to the old stories (having them crammed back down our throats not withstanding). I hope this is just an XBLA type of game. I'm not paying $60 for this.

Nerf Ninja:

Not to mention a disturbing number of people being shot by the proton beams! Owwww.

I don't like the way it looks, and it looks very hectic and hard to keep track of what's going on.

I suspect if anymore than two people play at the same time a common phrase will be "Oops, I thought I was you." during gameplay.

Nerf Ninja:

Maybe all of those incidents were shortly followed by all life stopping instantaneously and every molecule in their bodies exploding at the speed of light.

I'm saddened by the inability to capture the other ghostbusters, though it seems like the game has foregone the whole ghost trap buisness.

I don't think I'm terribly interested. The movies were awesome, the single player game is pretty fun if a bit confusing at times, but this? Nah. It looks to me like someone took Left 4 Dead, repositioned the camera, skinned the survivors into Ghostbusters and the special zombies into ghosts, and spat it out on PSN/XBLA/Steam.

The word clusterf#&k comes to mind...

I think I'll save my money for something else.

This reminds me strongly of the Ghostbusters 2 game I used to play on Dendi back in the 90-x.

This actually looks fun to play, I wonder when this will be released?

LordOrin:

Nerf Ninja:

Maybe all of those incidents were shortly followed by all life stopping instantaneously and every molecule in their bodies exploding at the speed of light.

Like some kind of total protonic reversal you mean?

Nerf Ninja:

LordOrin:

Nerf Ninja:

It would be bad.

LordOrin:

Nerf Ninja:

LordOrin:

It would be bad.

Ok, important safety tip! Thanks Lordy.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or