Daily Drop: Noodle Cake

Noodle Cake

Low in vitamins but high in smashing!

Watch Video

Yay for crowbar build-up! This one was fun. Thanks!

I now have an urge for Mr.Noodles.
also glad to see the crowbar back!

Your crowbar is evolving!

Ignore this fail double post!

This is what I enjoy about Daily Drop. Expect the unexpected after the first drop.

Crowbar, the solution to all your dietary needs. It really takes the cake!

I think I had a mini orgasm when I saw the ONCE MORE on the screen. Long live the eternal crowbar that crushes all!

As soon as I heard the music change I was all like "YES! Today is going to be a good day!"

You should really start the daily crowbar, because then I could die happily.

your crow bar skills have improved!

Wait, I thought you stopped with bare-handed crowbars after the salt & pepper shakers... Hope Alex's hands are alright.

double crowbar all the way! it's starting to look like a triple crowbar.

All that smashed noodle cake...I'm gonna miss you but welcome back crowbar. Tomorrow looks like two swans made of crystal or foil.

Mmm. Shrapnelicious.

Ehehehe, so long noodles, hello tiny fragment,s a triumphant return for the crowbar indeed.

Glad to see the Crowbar of Justice is still in use considering we haven't seen it in a while now. That'll teach those noodles who's boss! :D

What happens when the crow bar fails?

Quiet Stranger:
What happens when the crow bar fails?

Move on to a gun? Or maybe a jackhammer?

thats using your noodle!

What I dont understand is why they still havent made the decision to make the crowbar red......

Come on Paul, you know you want to.

No gloves? Who's hand is that? :O

This show continues to provide me with a daily dose of slow-motion joy. Keep it up.

Mmm delicious crowbar destruction, I have missed it.

Someone needs better aim.

MowDownJoe:
Wait, I thought you stopped with bare-handed crowbars after the salt & pepper shakers... Hope Alex's hands are alright.

Nikki Buskell:

Most likely this was done before the salt & pepper shakers. Remember, they filmed the whole season in a short time span (1 week maybe?) and are airing it randomly, so for all we know, drop with crowbar #2 haven't aired yet, with salt and pepper shaker being drop with crowbar #12

Note: It should be noted I don't know the order they actually filmed it.

The Lawn:
As soon as I heard the music change I was all like "YES! Today is going to be a good day!"

You should really start the daily crowbar, because then I could die happily.

...and I would totally watch the Daily Crowbar.

Well, clearly that crowbar needs a laser scope.
That was horrible aim. XD

I'm really confused.

That thing could easily have broken asunder with another simple toss at the ground...but you crowbar it after just one failure, yet you have physically modified other drops and tossed them again instead of bringing out the crowbar.

....huh?

Incidentally, I don't remember the crowbar hand ever being gloved in the actual hits. Someone want to provide a link or two with it gloved as it actually brings its destructive nature to bear?

miquelfire:
Someone needs better aim.

MowDownJoe:

Nikki Buskell:

Most likely this was done before the salt & pepper shakers. Remember, they filmed the whole season in a short time span (1 week maybe?) and are airing it randomly, so for all we know, drop with crowbar #2 haven't aired yet, with salt and pepper shaker being drop with crowbar #12

Note: It should be noted I don't know the order they actually filmed it.

I can tell it was pretty early as well, because the wall looked quite clean.

IMakeIce:
I'm really confused.

That thing could easily have broken asunder with another simple toss at the ground...but you crowbar it after just one failure, yet you have physically modified other drops and tossed them again instead of bringing out the crowbar.

....huh?

Incidentally, I don't remember the crowbar hand ever being gloved in the actual hits. Someone want to provide a link or two with it gloved as it actually brings its destructive nature to bear?

Gloved hit, plus a much dirtier wall, and messier drop.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/daily-drop/2752-Ketchup-Mustard

Double Crowbar!

And where was the safety equipment on set guys? No glove, no love, remember?

After the first drop I thought to myself "Oh god, they're going to have to drop that thing a thousand times to get anything decent".

Nothing quite like taking a dramatic shortcut, eh?

Ellen of Kitten:
Double Crowbar!

And where was the safety equipment on set guys? No glove, no love, remember?

Numerical order and drop order aren't quite the same. I can't wait to find out what stained the wall blue.

I look at the tenses in that last sentence I wrote, and it hurts my brain thinking about how it can seem both wrong and right at the same time.

the second hit looked like a noodle version of the big bang :D

I just knew crowbar was coming when I found out what the drop was. Awesome smash!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here