LoadingReadyRun: Bros Clubbing Bros

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Love it
GROFL

I.. Honestly don't have any words. What words I do have are turned into a jumbled mess due to the sheer hilarity of what I just witnessed.

Now, I likes me some commodoreHustle, but it just continues to get better and better! I agree with Gentleman_Reptile. Why aren't you guys on internationally broadcast TV? I hear CBS has a vacant timeslot..

Zhukov:
The hell?!

Is this some kind of weird Canadian thing?

Four words, friend. Desert. Bus. For. Hope. Also, no, it isn't just Canadian! I'm kinda surprised people haven't heard of this..

I cant get the video to play. It just shows a black screen.

Zhukov:
The hell?!

Is this some kind of weird Canadian thing?

Nope. There was this ad campaign in America involving the same thing a while back. I don't remember how long it lasted because I thought it was insanely stupid to be pranking each other to drink alcohol(and copious amounts of it at the end of it). Almost as stupid as the alcoholic energy drinks.

Echo136:

Same Here :\

bor3ds0ul:
LRR, I can see you're now shooting with a HDDSLR, but USE A TRIPOD. Makes the video much better. And focus the camera properly. Love the better quality though

It's a new lens, and we're still working out the quirks, I guess.

I see the focus issues too, but it would have been far too late to fix by the time it was identified in post.

-m

bor3ds0ul:
LRR, I can see you're now shooting with a HDDSLR, but USE A TRIPOD. Makes the video much better. And focus the camera properly. Love the better quality though

...Really? The camera is focused. I actually quite like the kinda shaky effect, it shouldn't have to be PERFECTLY steady. It's supposed to be all realism, maaaaan.. Like we're.. Y'know.. Totally in that world with them. Duuuuude. We have fingers but you never see them fing! Oh wait, there they go.

Best bit was easily Alex pulling out his soda bandoleer and saying "COME AT ME BRO!"

Echo136:

Same here.

Naturality:

Echo136:

Same here.

me three. I tried on both chrome and I.E. and just got black where the vid should be.

YUMMY! Club soda. ^__^

Glad it's not just me that gets the black screen, but I was able to watch it a little earlier and while the episode itself was fantastic, the focusing and shaky-cam should definitely be remedied in the future.

I watched during Desert Bus and saw most of the clubbing happen, but I didn't know Alex had strapped all those club sodas to him back then! Awesome how I'm still finding out things that I missed in November, even though I had it on as background noise basically 24/7 (thank you free internet).

sagacious:

Naturality:

Echo136:

Same here.

me three. I tried on both chrome and I.E. and just got black where the vid should be.

Mine's working again now, hope yours is too!

>7:33 run time
Maybe...
>LoadingReadyRun Site
MAYBE!...
>Tune starts playing
FUCK YES, NEW CHUSTLE.

Loved it being Graham, Alex and Jer centric, definitely made it a very 'catering' episode for me.

And that 'Come At Me Bro!' was pretty much fucking priceless. Alex really has been fitting in quite awesomely as official crew, let's hope he's not going anywhere anytime soon. 8D

I hoped someone would take it literally at some point and someone would get clubbed in the head, not because I want you guys to get hurt, just because it would be funny to see you get hurt.

The bread was by far the best.

ForgottenPr0digy:
"Come at me bro"-Alex

That quote is the distillation of Alex.

Also, what's with the Sophie Ellis Bextor?

Loved it back during desert bus and it is still great.

I was also getting the black screen for a while, but eventually it did start playing

one of the best episodes you guys have ever done ^^ "quad-counteeeeer" ^^

Commodore Hustle!!!! Yay!!!!
Fun episode, though it took me a few to get into it. Jeremy looks positively devious the entire time. Well, right up until he got totally pwned. ^_^

I wondered what happened to the ENN set.

Also, great idea for a game.

Kind of slow. But great payoff at the end!

I think it's probably for the better that they didn't go with anything alcoholic.

the most genuinely funny episode for awhile.

And nice to see more MTG love.

Is club soda the same stuff we wonks over here call "mineral water"? Cos if it is.. I don't get the hate. Yummy stuff, though I'm not drinking it when I'm away from home - too expensive.

The opening exchange was my favorite part. I never said "what?" as often in a hustle episode though... hum.

Best episode since the Christmas Secret Santa one. Constant chuckling!

Slightly confusing episode, I dont quite get the whole idea of, you know, making someone drink something.

All hail Alex, master of magic and clubbing like!

I can honestly say I'd MUCH rather drink a Smirnoff Ice than a club soda.

Glad to see more of these 'in the LRR house' style videos. I find these the funniest of the series (including the Card, Christmas and Nerf episodes) and truly believe a whole series could be made around this setting alone.
Not that I don't love me some variety~

Did notice the shaky cam, but comparing this to filmography in multi-million dollar blockbusters, it still wins out over many (Yes I am looking at you Mr. Bay.)

this made me happy, love the hustle videos.

That...was very, VERY good, I always enjoyz me some Hustle. Never heard of the whole bros icing bros thing before, but it does sound very silly...

We had Bill's Daddy's Got You...

We had Paul's Dartageddon...

We had Kathleen's Angry Kitties...

And now we have Alex's club soda suit.

LRR.... cH... you guys, continue being epic-awesome. ^_^

Also this:
"Place looks different." "We moved." "When?" "3 weeks ago." "Hmm..."

"You son of a bitch... *sluuuuuuuuuuuurrrppp*"

Haha i love Alex's serious face

Yeahh, I think I'm going to start this with my roommates...definitly a safer and more legal competition for college dorms...a lot more so than airsoft pistol skirmishes...

Awesome video!

-Samurai-:
I knew it!

Good ole' Desert Bus.

I thought I remembered witnessing that on Desert Bus 4. Great moments.

Ah, good times, good times.

Also: Kitteh! Dr. Nicola Tesla still got you, Alex!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here