Daily Drop: Wooden Car

Wooden Car

The airbags! They do nothing!

Watch Video

That was begging to be crowbarred :(

video:late much?

Crazy fire fight sounds at the end. And I agree with Pixelking, I was absolutely expecting to see it Crowbar'd.

That was actually more fragile then I expected it to be. A third drop on it's roof would of been interesting.

I think that the parts that broke off probably weren't wood, they seemed too shiny.

Toy car! Toy car! Toy car! Toy car!

*ahem* Excuse me. I rather enjoyed all the wheels flying off in the second drop.

Soap dispenser tomorrow? Will it be empty or filled? I hope filled. :)

I would totally run out of ideas for stuff to drop by now lol I think I'd be resorting to walking around random antique shops and just picking out w.e looks like it would make the best KABLAM... but now that I think about it, thats probably exactly what you guys do lol

Was the gunfire sound at the end supposed to evoke images of bonnie + clyde getting blown away? because it did.

"The airbags! They do nothing"

Well... at least the goggles did their job.

...The car was doing a barrel roll :D

TheHaunted:
I think that the parts that broke off probably weren't wood, they seemed too shiny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shellac or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varnish

Jackpot524:
"The airbags! They do nothing"

Well... at least the goggles did their job.

Drat, you beat me to it!

"Za goggles, zey do nothing!"

The first drop was a little lame, but the second was great. I loved how it almost did two complete rotations.

I wonder if his little insurance will cover it :(
heres hoping it wood

I just drove my car out of Paul's hand, wut do? 0:48 Do a barrel roll.

Wooden airbags?

I should think not!

And here i was, wanting to say " do a barrel roll", when someone else already said something fairly familiar. Dang.

Anyways, nice drop. Too bad there wasn't a crowbar involved. And i think this, of all the soundtracks in Daily Drop, i dislike the most. I don't hate it, but i don't really like it either. Some of the others, however...rather catchy.

I know! wasted opportunity too! :'(

that car was doing some good olde barrel rolls there!
hoping for a crowbar but you can't win them all

Just as sturdy as you'd expect from the body itself... ah well, at lest some of the little bits broke away.

I would've like to see little people in the car

dex-dex:

Why is there something immensely satisfying about seeing something get hit by a crowbar in slow motion?

doggie015:

dex-dex:

Why is there something immensely satisfying about seeing something get hit by a crowbar in slow motion?

well crowbars make me thing of half life. and half life is kick ass!
also I don't own a crowbar!

I say, Jeeves, I'm just going to take the Wood-Barrel Rolls out for a spin...

dex-dex:

doggie015:

dex-dex:

well crowbars make me thing of half life. and half life is kick ass!
also I don't own a crowbar!

That's probably a good thing...

I'm surprised you guys manage to keep coming up with these cool things to drop

Bugsy learned too late that those extra modifications to his getaway car would be futile against the other law. The law of gravity.

Less than exciting, but still interesting.

JPRanger:
I would totally run out of ideas for stuff to drop by now lol I think I'd be resorting to walking around random antique shops and just picking out w.e looks like it would make the best KABLAM... but now that I think about it, thats probably exactly what you guys do lol

Well, since it was all pre-recorded over the course of 3 days... Yeah. I think they got all the stuff in just a few large trips.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here