Daily Drop: Super Mario & Duck Hunt

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

i think my soul just got hit... with a crowbar

We dun told ya! Old school Nintendo products are neigh indestructible!

Those things take quite a beating.

That was a good drop. I loled the 3rd time when he was like: " Wow " olololoool.

That scratch serves you right (Gods punishment for what you did to the GameBoy). We told you to wear a glove for crowbaring. We told you several times.

Wow. No disc would be able to take a fall like that, except maybe a compact Gamecube one.

This reminds me of the days of the AOL CD spam drives where I would grab 30 and see how high I could throw them so that I could watch them explode.

I would bet an NES cartrage would survive that as well.

Is no-one else going to point out that they buggered up the clip order? The second drop shows the slow-mo from the third drop, and vice-versa.

You pile on heresy after heresy! How could we have ever trusted you with such relics of the past!? D:

What did Nintendo do to you guys anyways for you to commit such vile tech heresy?

He should be in Half Life

YOU MANIACS!!!!

Cool! Is this the first time we hear someone speak in daily drop?

Damn Nintendium.... n/m. Obliterated.

Agh! My childhood! On the other hand, take that you stupid dog!! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!?

Massive damage to the crowbar hand... Nintendo dishes out what it takes apparently.

For some reason, my cat was absolutely mesmerized by this video.

Pallindromemordnillap:
I expected the Duck Hunt dog to pop up and laugh whenever you failed to smash it

EXACTLY my thoughts! They missed such a golden opportunity for additional humor! heck just the music and sounds would have been brilliant.

Ah, I'm so glad you did the crowbar once more. It was worth it.

Nerf Ninja:
After watching a few of the crowbar hits now. All I can say is you guys need to learn how to aim better, you always nearly miss!

In fairness though, there are a few people doing it, so they don't have as much practice as it might seem. It hink the first crowbar here was Kathleen (?) and I don't think we've seen her before so...

I am surprised no one notice yet that the NES cart lasted longer on daily drop than the Xbox 360.

Good old Nintendium Does what Xbox Don't. Yeah you got to blow into that cart to make it work, but the old consoles do not RROD.

Any ways any one notice that the circuits were absent in the cart? Let that stuff in there and the crow bar would of broke instead of the empty shell of the NES cart.

Why can't they make the DS out of this stuff?

N64 carts can survive a SUV running it over, and the Game cube can survive a 3 story drop.
NES carts too the crowbar twice in order to break.

And the old Brick Game Boys, legend is that one survived a fire when a solder brought his Game Boy with him to Desert Storm. Legend is the Poor Game boy got engulfed in flames, the worried solder fished the gameboy back out and put the fires out, after it cooled, loosening the buttons with a knife, the unit still tuns on and IT WAS STILL PLAYABLE. I saw that unit, charred but still functional in a military museum, playing the demo Super Mario Land over and over. You know Nintendium is tough when the military puts a example of it in a museum.

like i said last time:
I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DX

You might as well bring out the crowbar after the 1st drop next time you do something from Nintendo's history, guys. Nintendo's stuff is bloody durable. It can take a tumble.

darksakul:

And the old Brick Game Boys, legend is that one survived a fire when a solder brought his Game Boy with him to Desert Storm. Legend is the Poor Game boy got engulfed in flames, the worried solder fished the gameboy back out and put the fires out, after it cooled, loosening the buttons with a knife, the unit still tuns on and IT WAS STILL PLAYABLE. I saw that unit, charred but still functional in a military museum, playing the demo Super Mario Land over and over. You know Nintendium is tough when the military puts a example of it in a museum.

happend to several of them, there's one at the nintendo store in New York that took fire and I think shrapnel.

I'm not sure if this is an insult or a tribute, or just very unfortunate/appropriate timing.

http://www.1up.com/news/video-game-pioneer-jerry-lawson-dies

Yeesh, Nintendium is certainly "Nintendo Hard."

darksakul:
Legend is the Poor Game boy got engulfed in flames, the worried solder fished the gameboy back out and put the fires out, after it cooled, loosening the buttons with a knife, the unit still tuns on and IT WAS STILL PLAYABLE. I saw that unit, charred but still functional in a military museum, playing the demo Super Mario Land over and over. You know Nintendium is tough when the military puts a example of it in a museum.

Y'know, I heard that one soldier's Game Boy got hit by a bomb. They sent it in for repairs, and as a joke, one of the guys replaced the screen. The thing worked.

Hm. Alex had very pretty hands on the first crowbar swing.

they don't make game cartridges like they use to.....

Cpt Corallis:
YOU MONSTERS!
oh... poor nintendium. Even it could not stand against a repeated crowbarring...

It put up one Hell of a fight, though.

I miss cartridges... I really do.

Pandaman1911:
Hm. Alex had very pretty hands on the first crowbar swing.

I realised that too...

And they've obviously given up on safety. No gloves?! What the hell guys!

This vid just proves the saying "They just don't make 'em like they used to!"

Oh you heartless b*stards, how could you? XD
Seriously, though, I bet it'll still work if you put it in a new cartridge or even insert it as is. That worked for my Ladybug game on Colecovision.
They really made 'em sturdy back then...

I love how every single pawnshop in existence has at least twenty copies of this cartridge.

Fear not, they are not exactly rare.

OBLITERATION!

They really made those things to last

My thoughts after the first crowbar: "Still works." Second crowbar: "Oh... that did it." Although I suspect you could duct tape the circuit board back into the casing and still get it to work.

I think I remember reading somewhere that an expedition took Nintendo DS system with them up the side of a mountain... and they were the only electronics that worked to the summit and back. Nintendos are good stuff from almost every era.

Unclever title:
Agh! My childhood! On the other hand, take that you stupid dog!! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!?

I applaud you, sir. Stupid dog...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Posting on this forum is disabled.