Daily Drop: Paratroopers

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Paratroopers

Deep behind enemy lines, the brave soldiers of the Fightin' Green Paratrooper Brigade jump into action.

Watch Video

*salutes paratrooper #1* KIA - Shoot did not deploy.

I accuse you of war crime!

That drop tomorrow looks badass man.

Brilliant idea for a drop.

Two men died to make that drop
TWO GOOD MEN DAMIT!

Trying to break something designed to fall slowly by dropping it seems a little pointless.

Okay, that did not include any real smashing or crashing.. but I quite enjoyed it. Perhaps one of my favourite drops so far.

Looks like that one guy broke his leg, the other his.....army.
*trollface*

Thank you for deploying the parachutes for this one. I was afraid that you were going to just drop them as-is. Quite amusing.

aeric90:
*salutes paratrooper #1* KIA - Shoot did not deploy.

*Plays Taps and signals the 21 gun salute*
He shall be remembered. Now to get a war memorial on the drop zone.

Loved it! Quite possibly the best one yet, and that includes the fish.

Well, looks like those men can't be family men now.

You did it wrong, paratroopers! You're not supposed to bounce! You two are a disgrace to whatever branch of the military you're in.

I hope that's a Sony DVD player tomorrow...

I am a paratrooper because that's a real life war scenario. You can't shoot me because this is a cutscene.
Soon I will hit the ground.
I have hit the ground.

Can't stop thinking about Duty Calls, it's hilarious!

Respawn in 10...9...8

Its good that they didn't land in crowbar territory, only Gordan Freeman is welcome there. By the power vested in me by my own ego I hearby award those brave soldiers with the Escapist Medal of Honor.

PARACHUTE MEN! I loved playing with those.

mjc0961:
You did it wrong, paratroopers! You're not supposed to bounce! You two are a disgrace to whatever branch of the military you're in.

Especially you, Paratrooper 2, how in the blue hell did you manage to hit a frickin' WALL!? I'm puttin' you on KP! Start peelin' onions, maggot!

A DVD player tomorrow? Hopefully already non-functional, like that Xbox 360 you dropped 4 times?

Heh, not exactly an ideal landing... looks like they were too heavy for the chutes.

i'm getting PTSD from daily drop! noooo!

C2Ultima:
Trying to break something designed to fall slowly by dropping it seems a little pointless.

The Daily Drop is not about breaking things, in fact some of the best drops have had little to no significant damage done to the objects (See: Koosh and Binder coils)

The aim is to make awesome slow-motion videos. Sometimes things break, and that is awesome. Sometimes they don't break and that can be awesome too.
Sometimes its not really awesome at all, but thats what you get with daily videos, not everything can be great.

Slowest....drop....ever!

Tuck and roll!

That was amusing.

Tell me tomorrow's drop is not a classic Atari..

That was awesome!

Bring our boys back home D:

The war noise in the background made the drop more entertaining.

God I loved those. Remember throwing them off my balcony with a friend when I was a kid. They had the shittiest tendency to end up on a very smelly neighbour's balcony though :<

The sound effects made it ten times better.

wheres the crowbar? they didnt break.

I especially liked the almost-flip performed by the second one. Perhaps we should incorporate this into our real troop's tactics to confuse and scatter the enemy.

They were the lucky ones...

daxterx2005:
*trollface*

The pun. It hurts me.

Awesome drop, though was it really worth the lives of two good men?

lol - dropping something that was actually designed to be dropped? That's a new twist... :D

katsumoto03:

daxterx2005:
*trollface*

The pun. It hurts me.

Awesome drop, though was it really worth the lives of two good men?

Nice Epic Meal Time avatar.
Also, if you'd like some more Pun-ishers.
check out all the daily drops.

I leave puns in all of them

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook