Trailers: Red Faction: Armageddon Infestation Mode

Red Faction: Armageddon Infestation Mode

Fight off the infestation with your friends in this four-player co-operative mode.

Watch Video

That trailer gave us a good concept of the mode, but didn't really tell us how it actually plays.

Is it like Horde mode where the objective is simply to survive? Or is there some main objective to be accomplished that you have to wade through armys of strange monsters to get to. Or perhaps is the goal simply to kill them all.

What in the hell is going on in that trailer!?

OctalLord:
That trailer gave us a good concept of the mode, but didn't really tell us how it actually plays.

Is it like Horde mode where the objective is simply to survive? Or is there some main objective to be accomplished that you have to wade through armys of strange monsters to get to. Or perhaps is the goal simply to kill them all.

What in the hell is going on in that trailer!?

I think what is going on is that someone showed the development team for red faction a video of dead space gameplay, then a video of firefight/horde/survival and said: MAKE THAT

Seriously, what the hell, red faction is about rebellion, smashing authority and listening to rage against the machine very loudly whilst plowing a monster truck through a vital historical landmark, all the while firing high explosive weaponry in 360 degrees and not giving a shit what gets blow'd up, why the hell are they turning THAT into freakin Dead space? I ALREADY HAVE DEAD SPACE!

Captcha: kaa'napali stivis (' represents accent over the second A... lolwut?)

So it's basically Left 4 Mars?

Yay... I guess.

I didn't know Red Faction had deamons in it // Maybe they discovered the the same thing the guys in Doom found and now, once again, there are deamons on Mars

Get your arse to Mars!

-M

is it me or did that guy say at the end, "i'll cast shield"

so in mars they know magic????

Yay, another game with 4 player coop! This makes me wonder, what's so magical about having exactly 4 players? Did L4D start this thing, or were there many 4 player coops before that? I can't remember.

Looks good, cant wait to give the game a go in a few days time. My one concern with this survival mode is that it may be friends only, which is annoying as hell to organize with friends. Hope its online multiplayer too.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here