Daily Drop: Puzzle

Puzzle

Dropper, no dropping! Dropper, no dropping!

Watch Video

Dropper: You're too late!

That was really good with the puzzle falling apart after hitting the floor. I think any sized pieces would have the same effect. I have no idea whats gonna be dropped tomorrow.

Heh, pretty. I expected it to disintegrate more, but I guess those kid puzzles are sturdier than the 3000 piece ones.

What's the music in this one? I don't think I've heard it before

Was that Alex standing off to the side, just in case the crowbar is needed?

You killed Dora!

Actually yay for that, nice work :)

Oh Maaaaaaaaaan!

one of the more interesting ones as of late, although I do kind of wish you did it with a larger puzzle, like at least 50 pieces (or 1000 if you were masochists). I like how it bends up to a point.

Is next week gravel or something?

Also, they should have glued it together. that would have been cool.

... Actually, I feel really dumb, cause when I saw the pieces (during the subject # part), i was like, "whoa, those are big ass pieces". Then I remembered who was on it and was look oh... They should use a real puzzle with small pieces.

Ohhh, the fully aqssembled puzzle itself... I though it was justgoing to be the box filled with loose pieces, it held together remarkable well all things considered, I was expecting it to fragment midflight, large pieces or not.

I'm puzzled should I be happy or sad D:

Love the little blurb about the video, many giggles.

Cool drop, I liked it. Though maybe a puzzle with more pieces would have been more interesting.

ewhac:
Was that Alex standing off to the side, just in case the crowbar is needed?

Alex is always there.. Waiting.. Preparing to strike when we least exp--*crowbar'd*

Wow, nary a bend in the pieces. I was expecting at least some visible damage. I guess they *do* make them like they used to!

I liked the rewind. It looked like the pieces were alive! :-D

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here