Daily Drop: Easter Bunny

Easter Bunny

Here comes Peter Cottonfail.

Watch Video

Should have unwrapped it first :(

Wait, what was that bunny made of? It looked like plaster... I thought it would be a chocolate bunny...

Is this a really gaudy bunny statue or a white chocolate bunny wrapped in foil? It's hard to tell. Nice drop, though. Thanks!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! The bunny!

my bet is plaster, because I don't know why anyone would waste a perfectly good chocolate bunny.

Geez the first drop made it look like you cripple the bunny legs for not spilling out the secret.

Piperlyon:
my bet is plaster, because I don't know why anyone would waste a perfectly good chocolate bunny.

Just the thought of that makes me hopping mad!

I thought we'd get the crowbar, maybe I just like the destruction caused by it but I see it necessary a lot of the time, I thought that a nice whack was needed, because the 2nd drop felt more like a chip than destruction

What is it with these things being tougher than they look?

Also, what was that thing made of? It doesn't... What is that whitish stuff? I thought it was chocolate... Oh, wait... [i]white[i/] chocolate.

Huh.

That's not chocolate... seemed almost like the foil was going to keep it together at first.

Ironic though that the "failed" drop did more danage than the final one all things cinsidered.

I would've crowbarred the hell out of that bunny

What a terrible thing to do to a bunny. We must remember:

That bunny sure can HOP! :D

A white chocolate Easter bunny? Hell, I would have gone out of my way to destroy it, too.

ewhac:
A white chocolate Easter bunny? Hell, I would have gone out of my way to destroy it, too.

What, not a fan of white chocolate?

You could do so much more with this idea.....

Piperlyon:

ewhac:

White "chocolate" is an abomination, largely because it contains no actual chocolate.

ewhac:

Piperlyon:

ewhac:

White "chocolate" is an abomination, largely because it contains no actual chocolate.

It's got cocoa butter, which comes from cocoa powder, and therefore, is chocolate.

During the second drop: Easter Bunny, away! *and flys off from the scene*

White Chocolate is good but I prefer dark or milk chocolate. I thought it would be hollow but solid is okay. I'm sure there was no crowbar so they could eat it after it dropped.

my hare was on end watching the destruction of that rabbit :D

Aww...! I wanted to eat that!

I really felt the distinct lack of a crowbar.

I think you should meet all festive days with a crowbar ready!

I mean, seriously, nothing could be more satisfying than crowbar-ing your way through a religious holiday!

Piperlyon:

ewhac:

Piperlyon:

It's got cocoa butter, which comes from cocoa powder, and therefore, is chocolate.

No, it's not. Chocolate is comprised of cocoa, cocoa butter, milk, and sugar. White chocolate is made of cocoa butter, milk, and sugar. Note the lack of cocoa in white chocolate. It is not chocolate, even though it is referred to as such.

Doesn't stop it from being tasty, though.

Ephraim J. Witchwood:

Piperlyon:

ewhac:

No, it's not. Chocolate is comprised of cocoa, cocoa butter, milk, and sugar. White chocolate is made of cocoa butter, milk, and sugar. Note the lack of cocoa in white chocolate. It is not chocolate, even though it is referred to as such.

Doesn't stop it from being tasty, though.

Does for me, give me some actual pure chocolate.
Still, it's nowhere near as good as eating the actual roasted nuts, that seriously blew my mind!

You monsters! You broke his legs! He'll never hop or deliver eggs again! (Incidentally, I've always wondered why a non-monotreme mammal would be delivering eggs in the first place)

Ew, white chocolate...

I've been left unsatisfied. It either needed to be unwrapped, crowbar-ed or thrown.

I didn't even need to watch the drop before my first lol occurred.. Did no one else catch the shot of Scientist!Paul with his eyes closed for the close-up "subject" photo? Heh..

MasterProcrastinator:
I've been left unsatisfied. It either needed to be unwrapped, crowbar-ed or thrown.

Take the advice of this guy..

Unhappy Crow:
During the second drop: Easter Bunny, away! *and flys off from the scene*

See!? Make your own fun! It's SCIENCE! Not "drop it and make sure it HAS GOT TO SMASH TO PIECES OMGOMG".. If they don't do another drop, they didn't for a reason. Mainly because a lot of them ended hilariously. Like Mr. Bunny flying off-screen Team Rocket style.

Four words: Must use CROWBAR MOAR!

well that sucked

I would have smashed the white chocolate, too.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here