Trailers: L.A. Noire Gameplay Series: Rising Through the Ranks

L.A. Noire Gameplay Series: Rising Through the Ranks

Rise through the ranks of the LAPD with the help of your skills and your partners.

Watch Video

Looking awesome.

So is that in order? Arson is the highest rank you can get to? I was thinking Vice or Homicide would be tops. I was not expecting Arson to wrap everything up.

Can't wait to wait for the price to drop so I can buy it.

Captcha: quainted atelpica. Exactly my thoughts.

OmegaAlucard777:
So is that in order? Arson is the highest rank you can get to? I was thinking Vice or Homicide would be tops. I was not expecting Arson to wrap everything up.

Arson is the hardest case to solve(usually), so you'd need your best people on it.

I swear to God these captchas are having me speak Latin.

OT: This game looks really good. I am very happy they let you start from the ground up and work your way up through the ranks. And for once, you get to play as a cop. What a refreshing change!

Irridium:

OmegaAlucard777:

Arson is the hardest case to solve(usually), so you'd need your best people on it.

It's also the crime I'd consider to be the highest form of twattery and cowardice. If there was ever anyone that need a good kick up the backside, it was an arsonist.

Every time I hear something new about this game, I turn into one of those seagulls from Finding Nemo.
I want this game to be MINE, MINE, MINE

Lord Mountbatten Reborn:

Irridium:

OmegaAlucard777:

It's also the crime I'd consider to be the highest form of twattery and cowardice. If there was ever anyone that need a good kick up the backside, it was an arsonist.

Why do you think they call it ARSon?

Huh, it will be impressive if they can make all these aspects work...

Heavy Rain meeting Mafia II. God knows how many times that phrase will be used to describe this game. Though it does seem too good to be true. Hmmm, Rockstar, they know what their doing.

Valagetti:
Heavy Rain meeting Mafia II. God knows how many times that phrase will be used to describe this game. Though it does seem too good to be true. Hmmm, Rockstar, they know what their doing.

you mean team bondi rockstar is only publishing the game

I'm going to play this..then visit every local seen in the game seeing how I live in L.A. County. Ahh I can't wait.

I think L.A. Noire is going to be pretty good. I have been wondering if rising through the ranks takes years in the game. Will a case take a couple of days to complete or will time not be that big of a factor? I would like to see Cole Phelps age a bit in the game.

im super keen for this, however i wonder how much re-playability it'll have...means the difference between hiring and buying it.

*cough*
Is it me, or does the thumbnail look like a man who's been working Vice a little too long?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here