Daily Drop: School Bus

School Bus

The wheels on the bus go everywhere.

Watch Video

Interesting....

Was this supposed to be aired around Desert Bus? Or do you just have some bussing frustrations you need to get out?

The wheels on the bus go smash-crack-bounce, smash-crack-bounce, smash-crack-bounce!

And that's what happened when the bus driver thought he was riding the magic school bus.

That bus got straight up BUS-ted!

Wooo lightbulbs!!! This should be good.

I guess it was not very roBUSt...

Pretty flimsy toy there, and it looks like next week will be a lightbulb rerun...

And here was I thinking it was a real bus, and Daily Drop somehow managed to become surprisingly epic.

But alas, though it was still surprising. My toy cars were flung against walls, dropped down several flights of stairs and that was only the start of their punishment, but barely anything happened to then. Unless I made a convertable out of them using a chair leg and my own body weight. This one dropped, what, 2 meters? That's some weaksauce stuff right there, and I didn't even have the luxury Matchbox cars!

daxterx2005:
That bus got straight up BUS-ted!

Vukishiro:
I guess it was not very roBUSt...

Was anyone else hoping it was an actual school bus?

Nice drop. Short, sweet, and it broke!

Pig Mazurka:

Yes... I was disappointed.

Now if you will excuse me,
I'm going to go listen to Skool Bus by S.O.D. again!

"You've been hit!
It's the closest you'll ever get to learning!"

NEXT WEEK: They all bounce. People actually swear this time.
I was hoping for a real bus.
One day...

Was that video stuttery for anyone else? It was pretty bad for me, and the video was fully loaded by the time I watched it.

I think I could hear very faint screaming when the bus was being dropped. Wonder what it was.

Well, that came apart disappointingly easy. I was hoping it'd take at least 1 more drop.

Pig Mazurka:

Yes. I was hoping there was gonna be so Mythbusters-esque dropping of a school bus from a crane. That would probably be a tad bit expensive...
This was still pretty good though. It broke into quite a few pieces.

Pig Mazurka:

Exactly what I came here to post. =(

Oh this is such false advertising. For a minute I thought you guys had grown a pair and gone Big. Like really Big. Notice how I keep spelling the Big's with capital B's? It's to emphasise the Bigness. Still funny though.

Pig Mazurka:

Yup... nice drop mate.

krickit:
NEXT WEEK: They all bounce. People actually swear this time.

I think that since they've seen it happen once they probably won't be as entertainingly shocked if it happens again, but we can always hope.

School is most definitely out.

After watching veronica Mars, it seems A LOT creepier than what it was supposed to be. XD

Nice drop! :-)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here