Daily Drop: The Finale

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I wasn't a fan of the show when it first came out; but I sure will miss it now... Thanks for the entertainment!!

You forgot to drop the most important thing that needed to be dropped....MAN!

Thanks for making Daily Drop. I found it really enjoyable to let a buffer build up and get completely immersed in them during revision breaks. I'm sorry to see them go :'(

(Think my favourite was the hourglass. Or the dead fish)

just great
at the very last episode they decide to be funny...

It's been a good run, I'll miss them.

(But I'm still unhappy they never froze something in liquid nitrogen before dropping it.)

Floozy Garnish :)

A shame to see the dropp go - had fun watching it.

ShadowKatt:

Fightgarr:
I was actually really hoping that the last drop would be Paul dropping himself.

And then the crowbar...

And then the concrete block....

Fightgarr:

LOL that'd be awesome

Whenever I make it out west again, I volunteer to drop myself. Not face-first, mind you, but in pretty much every other orientation, just to get this series back.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that this series was getting less and less views with the Escapist's decision to put a 30 second ad in front of each 30 second video. Because, you know, when I watch a 30 minute show on TV, it should have 30 minutes of ads to keep me coming back for more, right?

Ah, so that´s where I left them.

I'm going to miss this show.

Till next drop, DD. Till next drop.
*salutes*

Wait seriously the drop is ending though?

Damn, I've grown to love this series.

Also I felt bad for the Poltergeist. That must've hurt the fella

Nicely done.

A great end to a great series

It's rather depressing that the Daily Drop is over. It was such a wonderful series. Definitely going to miss having my drop each day.

Fightgarr:

I myself was hoping for the Crowbar being dropped, then another Crowbar being readied for it!

Fightgarr:

Yes, have they ever dropped a person? I saw a cat not too long ago, but a human?

Anyways, one of the best video series on The Escapist, thanks a lot for many many episodes of entertainment served very sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

mfG diebane

I hope you saw this coming.

Goodbye DD.

Has anyone watched every Daily Drop? Also, should that not be a Badge?

Goodnight, sweet prince.

May perky electronica boops sing thee to thy rest.

You have made me sadface, and for that YOU MUST DIE!!
No, wait. That'd be angryface.

Well, in any case, I hope you come back with another series of these drops. They were a bit hit or miss, but ultimately interesting and entertaining, over all. And you never got round to dropping a live human! (Not a baby, that'd be too evil.)

Damn, i was really hoping to see Yahtzee dropped on this one ( no offense, just wanted him to jump down the ladder in slow-mo). But a watermelon (+all that other stuff) will suffice!
Good game, Daily Drop. Good Game.
C ya!

Azeroth Daily and The Daily Drop ending ...

Internet ... I thought I knew you.

Great series guys, I really enjoyed it.

I've been watching this show since it first started, and I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed its run. Also, and I'm not trying to pry, but why did you guys stop it?

Farewell (for now) to a fun daily diversion. I was hoping we'd finally see the Daily Drop Logo drop in it's full glory.

Daniel Floyd:
This has seriously become one of my favorite features on the site. Thanks for the good times, fellas. :D

Noes! You guys are supposed to be all serious and anti-fun! :O

StriderShinryu:
Farewell (for now) to a fun daily diversion. I was hoping we'd finally see the Daily Drop Logo drop in it's full glory.

Daniel Floyd:
This has seriously become one of my favorite features on the site. Thanks for the good times, fellas. :D

Noes! You guys are supposed to be all serious and anti-fun! :O

Shoot, you're right. Must try harder.

Alex + Overlays + Sound Effects = win.

Two questions:
Will there be another season some time down the road? (aka: is this planned yet?)
Will the behind the scenes stuff be on the Escapist?

I'm sad Daily Drop is over, definitely one of the better series on The Escapist! Thanks for all the amazing drops!

Awesome series, guys. Sad to see it end, but glad it ended on a high note.

dex-dex:
aw and now the fun has come to an end.
how about setting things on fire and then dropping them?

I second that!
Burning things falling in slow-mo is awesome!

Yes, I, too, was half-expecting to see Paul do a slow-motion prat fall.

Thanks to the LRR crew for the drops, and thanks especially for introducing me to the music of Younnat.

Great series that you made. Watched every episode and loved them all. Well done. ^^

Konata?

Good job indeed. :3

Even though I didn´t watch every episode, it still saddens me to see good things end :(
But a new show just started, so everything's fine again :)

So long, and thanks for all the drops.

ewhac:
Thanks to the LRR crew for the drops, and thanks especially for introducing me to the music of Younnat.

Also this. Younnat rocks!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or