Trailers: Battlefield 3: Frostbite 2 Features

Battlefield 3: Frostbite 2 Features

The Frostbite 2 engine allows dynamic destruction, large scale, and smooth animation in Battlefield 3.

Watch Video

.......You can go prone?..YOU CAN GO PRONE!

Dear god it looks amazingly beautiful

I think I found the game that will make me upgrade the aging rig.

I need this game NOW!

[double post]

This I like!

I wonder how well it'll run on current systems.

the graphics are incredible but hopefully it will not require any more than 2x what BFBC2 requires. the trailers look good but I am still waiting out to see if they deliver. Visually it looks better than crysis 1 moded, killzone 3 and metro 2033. I just hope it has offline Lan

This engine looks incredibly good. I only hope that this won't be the Crysis of this generation of games.

OMG Nerdgasm!!!

Wow it looks amazing, I might need to upgrade my PC for this!

I need a better computer. I COULD just run it PS3 but then I won't get the awesome huge multiplayer maps. =P

Pandalisk:

Dear god it looks amazingly beautiful

Thanks to incredible new innovations in leading edge computer technology, yes, you can indeed go prone.

This trailer is so full of win I may douse myself in gasoline and leap out of the window simply because I can't HANDLE IT.

holy shit, i think I just peed allot, Im gonna want to upgrade my comp for this, not because I have to but because I want to make sure this is as pretty as I can make it, fuck this game looks good

Wow that is impressive to say the least can't wait to actually get my hands on it.

Worgen:
holy shit, i think I just peed allot, Im gonna want to upgrade my comp for this, not because I have to but because I want to make sure this is as pretty as I can make it, fuck this game looks good

I bet it doesn't look that good though.

Come on guys, "Actual Ingame Footage" doesn't mean dick-all when the computer which is running the game while the footage is recorded is a high-end professional rendering rig with more graphical grunt than we'll see in home computers for another five years.

The trailer is stunning, but I guarantee that even with a brand new, bleeding edge rig, there is no way in hell it will look that photo-real.

sosolidshoe:

Worgen:

I bet it doesn't look that good though.

Come on guys, "Actual Ingame Footage" doesn't mean dick-all when the computer which is running the game while the footage is recorded is a high-end professional rendering rig with more graphical grunt than we'll see in home computers for another five years.

The trailer is stunning, but I guarantee that even with a brand new, bleeding edge rig, there is no way in hell it will look that photo-real.

you can't know that, crysis looked damn good, and it was as unoptimised as heck.

Wait, so it's also going to be about a global war that happens to happen around famous landmarks?

Although if there's an MP level around the Eiffel Tower that I can play without having to suffer through that other game I can only feel thankful.

Dam it EA

Pandalisk:

Yes, that was my first sentiment as well.

OT: The graphics in game look pretty much the same as CoD's, and yes, they are on the highest end rendering PC's that are on steroids, but the fact is...BF3 is the same as MW3...with the addition of the Frostbite engine's destruction system.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here