Trailers: Overstrike Teaser

Overstrike Teaser

Four elite agents with unique skills take down their target no matter what in Overstrike.

Watch Video

And this game look cool. Are they going to port it for the PC user?

Well, it's nice to see an action game that knows when to not take itself seriously.

Also, I like Isabelle already.

EDIT: Fuck, no PC version.

Ill be keeping an eye out for this!

Makes me think of Borderlands, but with actual characterisation.

I really wish they'd make a pc version, but I'm guessing that it's a console only game from what the guy said before the trailer -_-

"How do you explain my interest in this game?"
"Enthusiasm?"

Interesting. Very interesting.

That has to be one of the most amusing trailers I've seen yet.

Colour me intrigued.

Well I'll be damned. I didn't think it was possible to make a trailer that didn't leave me feeling cynical. But they did a great job with this one. It's got that similar devil-may-care humor that made me like the characters of Firefly so much.

Damn no pc version again...

Hey, a game that feels like a FUN action movie.

Let's see if the gamplay feels like a fun action game, but for now, I remain hopeful.

"How do you explain the collateral damage your team leaves in its wake?" "Enthusiasm?"
That line really cracked me up. Very amusing trailer, kind of reminded me of some of the old James Bond films, before they began to take themselves too serious and got all gritty and "realistic".
So yeah, that's a big plus.

Aw. No PC version?

...Also, dat jaw.

Looks like a lot of fun

Avayu:
"How do you explain the collateral damage your team leaves in its wake?" "Enthusiasm?"
That line really cracked me up. Very amusing trailer, kind of reminded me of some of the old James Bond films, before they began to take themselves too serious and got all gritty and "realistic".
So yeah, that's a big plus.

I liked that one too. And yeah, old James Bond films did come to mind (although the brutality was very modern).

Looks like it might be a funny game that doesn't rely on dick jokes.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one. We need more games with an emphasis on the characters.

Just for the fact it made me laugh and looked awesome I will be on the look out for this one. And if it turns out to be a flop well... Epic Job Advertisment team!

MY GOD! look at that Chin!!

It's been a while since I last laughed out loud at a trailer.
It's been even longer since I last shot milk out of my nose.
Bravo, interest is peaked. Now port it to pc?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here