Trailers: Toy Soldiers: Cold War: E3 2011

Toy Soldiers: Cold War: E3 2011

The sequel to Toy Soldiers sports new special abilities and enemies.

Watch Video

Was that a Tank...THAT FIRED ELECTRICITY?

Me may have to purchase this...damn my Wallet will be drained this year :(

Okay, I'm fairly sure there weren't tanks that shot electricity in the Cold War!

It'll be interesting to see how this goes, considering the first was WWI. Quite a big jump, if you ask me but it's going to be awesome nonetheless. I still have to finish the original. Stuck on that bloody train boss.

The first Toy Soldiers was awesome, one of the best Arcade games on XBL bar Splosion Man.
This one looks even more immense.

AnAngryMoose:
Okay, I'm fairly sure there weren't tanks that shot electricity in the Cold War!
I still have to finish the original. Stuck on that bloody train boss.

I wouldn't doubt it, i searched up the Tsar Tank from the first Toy Soldiers and it was in fact a real tank produced in WW1 so i wouldn't be surprised if that tesla cannon tank thing was a prototype.
Also the train boss was a total bitch, you've just gotta work out the correct times to place down all the artillery(max level) and mortars(some max level as the train will just flatten them or blow them up instantly)
Edit: And when i say produced, i don't mean mass-produced.

For a second there I thought you was talking about this..

I can still dream.. :l

I didn't really buy into the first game that much, maybe the demo will be a bit more convincing this time.

Your Nightmare:
Small Soldiers

Small Soldiers is the best Christmas movie ever made.

OT: Not much to say how fun it'll actually be to play here. Also Tesla tanks reminded me of Red Alert for some reason, though I think that was Tesla towers + tanks. Ah well...

Your Nightmare:

I didn't really buy into the first game that much, maybe the demo will be a bit more convincing this time.

That's funny because I first thought it was a sequel to this:

Your Nightmare:

Me too. Then I saw the trailer and was pleased to see everything that I thought would be included in every Army Men game ever. This is a game I've been looking for since I was a kid.

Shoggoth2588:

Your Nightmare:

Me too. Then I saw the trailer and was pleased to see everything that I thought would be included in every Army Men game ever. This is a game I've been looking for since I was a kid.

14 years too late for my books :(

When is this coming out? or how soon can i play this awesome game

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or