Trailers: Twisted Metal: Broken Trailer

Twisted Metal: Broken Trailer

After several years, the glorious car based carnage is back in Twisted Metal.

Watch Video

Calypso is such a fun villain.

When is this game suppose to come out? I just got a PS3 and I can't wait

This game takes me back, this and that other car game that had an 8 in the title, I can't remember it right now. tons of fun.

While I may not have played any TM games, I've seen all the videos I can. And this makes me think the series has done a full circle in how it's been produced. Started off with human cinematic, then went to cartoon and then animation, followed by human again. And I see characters I recognize! :D

Motorcycle with flaming chainsaw hooo~

Vault boy Eddie:
This game takes me back, this and that other car game that had an 8 in the title, I can't remember it right now. tons of fun.

That was Vigilante 8, i loved that game!

From what I understand, you can exit your vehicle and get into another class of vehicle, but what I want to know is can you play as the faction leader (Mr. Grimm, Dollface, ect.) or are you just some random mook?

can you at least pick the mook?

Endocrom:
From what I understand, you can exit your vehicle and get into another class of vehicle, but what I want to know is can you play as the faction leader (Mr. Grimm, Dollface, ect.) or are you just some random mook?

can you at least pick the mook?

If it's anything like the others, it plays a lot like Team Fortress 2. You pick a certain vehicle from a lineup and drive around a big arena picking up powerups and shooting everyone else. The bosses get unlocked by doing certain things, and you can then drive them too.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here