Trailers: From Dust

From Dust

Control the fate of your tribe by manipulating the environment in From Dust.

Watch Video

I can't believe this still doesn't have an exact release date. I've been waiting forever for another (decent) god sim. But nooo, Molyneux is too busy hyping up non-existent features in Fable 19.

Amazing...That is going to be one of my most anticipated games (I'll prolly buy this over COD or Battlefield 3).

Xzi:

I can't believe this still doesn't have an exact release date. I've been waiting forever for another (decent) god sim. But nooo, Molyneux is too busy hyping up non-existent features in Fable 19.

I'm still waiting for him to make Dungeon Keeper 3.
STILL WAITING....

This looks like it could be interesting.

Looks like if Black and White & Spore had a baby, and that is a GOOD thing in my book. I will be keeping a very close eye on this one.

Very nice. I love the emphasized ability to shape the environment just like well, a god can. My only concern is pretty insignificant to the game's main point, but I'm curious about the people. I wonder will they have some sort of evolving culture or will they remain in this tribal form? It would be pretty cool if the player as their god, would be able to have a major say in how they function.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here