Trailers: Awesomenauts

Awesomenauts

The Awesomenauts jump onto the PSN with lasers, spaceships, and their very own theme song.

Watch Video

From what my brain could gather from that pile of awesome I just say, it reminds me of the game, "Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake" for some reason. I may not have a PS3, but if I did, I would be giving this game a look.

I I I..... well I want to try it. But No PS3 so yeh. Noz playing it for me. I'll live though, I always do.

Can't wait to give this a go. I really liked the look of it all and the whole family is now singing 'Awesome awesome- awesomenauts!'. Here's hoping the controls are good (been having a rash of bad luck with that lately).

The theme song has that 90 cartoony vibe to it. Awesome !

Ever since Robot Unicorn, every cartoony thing has to have a kitch theme tune. This can only be a good thing :D

Does it make anyone else cringe that they pronounce the word "aw-sim" in the song? just me? ok, I'll be in the angry dome.

Speakercone:
Ever since Robot Unicorn, every cartoony thing has to have a kitch theme tune. This can only be a good thing :D

Does it make anyone else cringe that they pronounce the word "aw-sim" in the song? just me? ok, I'll be in the angry dome.

Actually, I'll join you in that angry dome. I couldn't get around the way it was being said. But it does look interesting. lol

Also, for some reason I thought this had something to do with Psychonauts, and I was excited. I almost felt a single tear of joy form.

At the risk of sounding redundant. That looks AWESOME(nauts)!
Seriously Valve, wtf? You need to get on this shit. I needs me some goddamn fun, old school side scrollers goddammit.

Brutal Peanut:

Speakercone:

Actually, I'll join you in that angry dome. I couldn't get around the way it was being said. But it does look interesting. lol

Also, for some reason I thought this had something to do with Psychonauts, and I was excited. I almost felt a single tear of joy form.

Pretty much, if they add the suffix "-nauts" to anything, I think of Psychonauts.

Looks really cool. Too bad it's only on PSN. Would give this a try. And that 80's glam rock theme is kickin'

That theme song was awesome. Although I was hoping for something Psychonauts-related. Oh well, theme song ruled.

I'm seeing an XBox Live logo in there so I don't think it's PSN exclusive.

The developer also made Swords & Soldiers.

KDR_11k:
I'm seeing an XBox Live logo in there so I don't think it's PSN exclusive.

The developer also made Swords & Soldiers.

did they make castle crashers too? the animation looks really similar

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here